A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

Mike S

First look at Tokyo Disneyland's Beauty and the Beast ride

Wow.

What a waste of space we have here in Florida compared to this. I haven’t actually been upset about Disney in quite a while but wow. I actually forgot this was coming until now. To think they hyped up our restaurant and cardboard playtime with Belle. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Ok, chill, remember Star Wars... *breathes*
Those Belle animatronics look...odd. They all move well, but there's something off about them. Very excited for this, though I'm surprised they're showing off as much as they are.
Imo due to having a real face she’s better than the Frozen AAs. No weird cutoff where the screen obviously ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

culturenthrills

Wow.

What a waste of space we have here in Florida compared to this. I haven’t actually been upset about Disney in quite a while but wow. I actually forgot this was coming until now. To think they hyped up our restaurant and cardboard playtime with Belle. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Imo due to having a real face she’s better than the Frozen AAs. No weird cutoff where the screen obviously ends.

She makes those Frozen animatronics look like the cheap option they were

PizzaPlanet

Wow.

I don't think anyone would complain about NFL if we had gotten this ride, along with Mermaid and SDMT. That sounds like one killer expansion to an existing land.

Sped2424

I don't think anyone would complain about NFL if we had gotten this ride, along with Mermaid and SDMT. That sounds like one killer expansion to an existing land.
It makes me wonder if there were ever a version of NFL with a Batb attraction attached.. So many missed opportunities there that sadly leave little ways to fix. Remember when there was a period of time where they were considering this attraction over ratatouille in epcot.

brb1006

First look at Tokyo Disneyland's Beauty and the Beast ride

This makes Frozen Forever After look cheap! Why can't TDO and TDA get attractions like this? At this point I wish OLC was in charge of future attractions! Don't get me started with The Little Mermaid ride.

Relevant Simpsons video (Replace Homer with Bob Iger/Chapek and Le Grill with Enchanted Tales With Belle/ or the Little Mermaid ride)

Last edited:

brb1006

Wow.

I've never felt so embarrassed for WDW right now.

MotherOfBirds

Wow.

Agreed. I love what Japan is putting together but it is the biggest kick in the pants. Can the OLC buy WDW?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom