A Sneak Peek at the Food on the Disney Dream....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Check it out:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/01/20/disney-dream-dining-check-in-from-the-ship/

rotating.php

Disney Dream Dining: Check-In From the Ship

Jan 20th, 2011 by AJ.
Hi guys! We’re pulling out of port at Castaway Cay, heading back to Florida and back to reality
icon_wink.gif

Pulling Away from Castaway Cay

And I wanted to share a few of my delicious experiences with you while I have internet connection… I hope!
A Little Preview of Remy
First off for this quick check-in — I just finished a tasting at Remy, the brand new adults-only restaurant on the Dream and the Fantasy ships.
Here’s a little sneak preview of the amazing food you’ll find from the trio of Chefs heading the restaurant — Chef Scott Hunnel, the highly acclaimed executive chef from the AAA Five-Diamond Victoria and Albert’s Restaurant in Disney’s Grand Floridian; Chef Arnaud Lallement from L’Assiette Champenoise, a Michelin two-star restaurant located just outside Reims, France; and Chef Patrick Albert, the on-site Executive Chef at Remy. Notice the adorable Remy silhouette on the plate?
Langostino Shrimp with cream by Chef Arnaud Lallement at Remy

We had a few other items that I’ll share with you in a full post, but that shrimp was outstanding! After the tasting, we had the chance to ask a few questions. I can’t wait to share the video I took!
Chefs Arnaud Lallement, Patrick Albert, and Scott Hunnel

More Quick Bites From the Dream to Whet Your Appetite
Now, because the interwebs isn’t reliable around these parts (i.e., the ship), I thought I’d just check in with a few more of my favorites from the past 24 hours… . But don’t worry! There will be plenty more reports where this came from; I’ll be back on the mainland this weekend and will share the Disney Dream foodie adventures throughout the next few weeks!
Animators Palate Mushroom Risotto

Royal Palace French Onion Soup

Reposado Margarita at Evolution Night Club

Beef Tenderloin and Lobster at Royal Palace

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom