A Sad Sad Day At Epcot

JBSLJames

Dude, I'll try this one last time. 6 days versus 7. Doing something outside what is considered 'normal' and still being succesful. 6 days versus 7 and sales that exceed the 7 day places. Repeat: 6 days versus 7.

Outside the norm. The apples to oranges is the 'outside the norm' comment. Could a restaurant inside WDW or outside go 'outside the norm and be succesful?

To tie into the alcohol, it would be outside the norm for a sitdown place to not serve alcohol. Succesful? We'll probably never know.

Poncho1973

Originally posted by JBSLJames
an example of one place 'b__________g the trend' and doing well.

I'm justing scratching my head... trying to figure out how in the world the word B.U.C.K.I.N.G is worthy of _____. I know two curse words that starts with a 'B' and they certainly doesn't fit here. I've never heard of those B words + "ing the trend".

First people shilling for Amy Grant... then P.A.U.T.F.A.R. (People Against Using Terms From A Rodeo) invades.

I feel it's well within my rights to use terms such as:

Chaps!
Half-Hitch!
Crow-Hopper!

and my personal favorite:

Piggin' String (A small soft rope about six feet long used by calf ropers to tie the animal's feet together to all you CITY FOLK!)

Just say NO to PAUTFER!!!

phlydude

anything with u.c.k.i.n.g. in it gets cut out - watch:

d__________g
s__________g
ch__________g
b__________g
h__________g
m__________g
p__________g
r__________g
t__________g

Roswell

It seems that too many people get tied up in these kind of debates with the wether or not you should shield children from substances like alchohol or tobacco etc. Resposibility lies with the parents to educate children and not turn a blind eye to these things. They exist in soceity and if they are taken away, then your children will find out for themselves one ay or another. From that view you must then restrict your child when growing up and outside your control by way of locking them up in a darkened room. Alternatively you could educate your children in a controlled environment about the subject matter. I lost a friend 2 years ago to the evils of alchohol he was 32 and left a kid of 6 behind, it was horrible to think about the damage he had done to himself and you wonder if I could of done anything to stop him, but it does not mean I would demand to see a ban on the demon drink, it makes me more determined when I have kids (first due in december...whahey another disney fan) to tell them about the dangers of these type of substances. Sorry to bring this debate down but you can hark about ethics and all elsewhere. Education is vital in all these cases and Disney provide so much of it at various levels. I thank you for reading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom