A question about Millionaire hosts

JepMasta

Original Poster
Hey guys, I have an unusual question about my favorite attraction at MGM,
"Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Play It!" I know that there are rotating hosts, is there a schedule of who hosts and who doesn't? There is a host I really want to see, and I never know when she is hosting

thanks

Brian~

mkepcotmgmak

i know that the (set director maybe?) cm that comes out to warm up the audience is also a host, they trade out doing that role, and hosting... and possibly another??? anyway, ask them, if you can't get to the host!

I think the bald guy, and the black lady are the BEST! SHE IS HYSTERICAL, especially when she says, "Just go nuts"

Rcoaster809

On my last trip during the 1st ESPN Weekend, between the special editions and the regular Millionaires, I was in there at least 14 times. It is so fun. I think all the hosts that I have seen (I think Ive seen 4-5 of them) are excellent, but the black lady is the best. She is the one in the large picture near the doors to the set.

BTW, does anyone know her name? I forget it.

Rcoaster809 said:
BTW, does anyone know her name? I forget it.

I seem to recall it's something like Audra. Does anyone know if she was once a performer in Festival of the Lion King? Her voice sounds a lot like the clip I hear on Park Hopper Radio.

She is awesome.

Tim S.

The black women host's first name is Olja(sp?). I believe her last name is Campbell. We have seen her many times and she was the host the 2nd time I got into the hot seat.

WDWScottieBoy

I was going to mention that she had the last name as me, but wasn't 100% sure. But yes, you are right, it is Campbell. It was so funny, my mother and I were in the "fastest finger" seats one time with her as the host and she did something and pointed at my mom and said "isn't that right sister?" It was just hilarious how she called my mom sister when we have the same last name. (And no, I'm not related to her...I'm white) But yes, she's hilarious, I love getting her the most and Kevin second.

mkepcotmgmak

WDWScottieBoy said:
I was going to mention that she had the last name as me, but wasn't 100% sure. But yes, you are right, it is Campbell. It was so funny, my mother and I were in the "fastest finger" seats one time with her as the host and she did something and pointed at my mom and said "isn't that right sister?" It was just hilarious how she called my mom sister when we have the same last name. (And no, I'm not related to her...I'm white) But yes, she's hilarious, I love getting her the most and Kevin second.

She really gives a great feel and great personality to the show. . . brings it to life!

Lee

Adventurer
One of the hosts is Don Lamkin (spelling?).
He is the "twin brother" of one of the Hathaway Browns at Adventurer's Club.

SpenceMan01

WDWScottieBoy said:

We had her for our one and only showing of WWTBAM. She was really cool. Then some idiot from MN got in there are had to use a lifeline on "What animal did ________ Van dance with in Marry Poppins". I wanted to slap him... giving us Minnesotans a bad name :brick:. I liked the show as a whole. Highest I got was #5 on the leaderboard. I really wanted to get in the hot seat :( .

Mikey73181

Her name is Oljia Campbell, I did a google search on her years back after seeing her several times, she did some small plays somewhere, I just checked the link I used to have, but the site doesnt work anymore, but if you go to Google and go to the images search you'll get a promo pic of her.

disneyfan719

I just got back from Disney a couple weeks ago and unfortunately, I was at Olja's last show of WWTBAM. She is apparently going to work on the Stunt Show instead. They had confetti and had everyone clap for her. Hopefully, we'll see her in her new role.

DDuckFan130

In November, we had this guy called Mike I think. He was not only cute :D but he was very funny and had a lot of charisma. When we saw the show twice in a row, we had him first, and he was the stage director in the second show. He seriously upstaged the host in the second show. Is he still there?

Fantasmic!329

Nothing to do with WWTBAM hosts, per say, but has anyone ever met the CM Daisy who works in and around WWTBAM? She is the sweetest CM I've ever come in contact with. I believe she is from Honduras.

Fantasmic!329

I was justing looking at WDW's MGM's site and is this Oljia in the pic.? Doesn't really look like her, but I don't think there are any other African-American hosts. Here's the link.

Rcoaster809

I think I have seen her once. I had a nice conversation with one of the CMs once. I dont know his name, but he wore aviators outside, and he had black hair. It was during the first ESPN Weekend, and he was really hoping to get to work the inside to see Broadway Joe. I was getting FP's, and he told me for the special editions, we needed different tickets. I already had, them and I did see him inside. Ive just always had great experiences with the Milionaire people. If only I could get myself in the hot seat!

Fantasmic!329

Daisy has long, dark hair (saw her several times, her hair was in a braid of some sort each time), and she is rather short. Fit the description?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom