A possibly dumb question ahead.

Ann S

Original Poster
I see that WDW has water throughout the park. A ferry boat to hotels and even water sports.
How are there not any alligators?

Clueless from Calif.

Walt Disney1955

For starters it is a man made lake. The gators have long been evicted from there. However, I have heard there were a couple problems with them before. Wasn't there one in Pirates of the Caribbean at one point? Plus I have seen a youtube video with a baby gator on the Splash Mountain ride

Ann S

Original Poster
For starters it is a man made lake. The gators have long been evicted from there. However, I have heard there were a couple problems with them before. Wasn't there one in Pirates of the Caribbean at one point? Plus I have seen a youtube video with a baby gator on the Splash Mountain ride

Ahh, thanks, I didn't know.

DanielPreciado

The gators have long been evicted from there.
a92.jpg

luv

I never see gators. Never saw one in all my WDW trips or since relocating to the Sunshine State.

Sometimes they show one at WDW on the news...a couple weeks ago it was a baby at one of the hotels - CSR, I think.

But I have yet to see one outside Gatorland or Epcot.

No bears, either, thank goodness. They keep showing bears on the news. Ate someone's dog. Someone shot a bear. I would, too!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I never see gators. Never saw one in all my WDW trips or since relocating to the Sunshine State.

Sometimes they show one at WDW on the news...a couple weeks ago it was a baby at one of the hotels - CSR, I think.

But I have yet to see one outside Gatorland or Epcot.

No bears, either, thank goodness. They keep showing bears on the news. Ate someone's dog. Someone shot a bear. I would, too!!
Make a trip to Kennedy Space center some time and keep your eyes on the water in the culverts on the side of the causeway. I have never not seen one there.

pixiesteno

I have not seen one at the resort yet however, when we were driving down Rt27 S in 2004 I saw a small one that had been in an encounter with a car.

Jedeye80

Saw a gator in 06 just by the water when we was going past the big mcdonalds near the all stars, put me off having a walk over if I was hungry lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom