A Parade you would like to see..

What Parade Would You Like To See?

• Total voters

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
So I had a thought today as I was listening to some parade route music I have collected. And I have noticed that they don't make these parades as fun as they use to be..If you had a chance to make a parade what would it be about?

Would you go every character celebrating something like you watch right now in the parks
(Celebrate a Dream Come True, Move it, shake it, Celebrate It,...etc)

Go the old way where it was based on a Movie..
(Aladdin's Royal Caravan, Hercules Zero to Hero Parade,Mickey Mania, Toy Story Parade..etc)

I'm much for both..But, if done right it would work..My ideas are more for DHS..

For the idea of a Movie themed parade I would've loved to have seen a Truly Tangled parade or Wreck-It-Ralph Game On! Parade featuring the characters on floats themed to the different games would be pretty neat..

For The Celebrating Specific based parade...It would be called Disney's Animation Celebration Parade. The parade itself would be a chronological set of floats or vehicles depicting each decade from the 1920's to the 21 Century of characters all together celebrating a legacy of Disney Animation..And no Pixar characters in it..

And to toss it somewhere else...Throw the Disney Electrical Parade to DHS so they have some other nightime show besides Fantasmic..

Now I have had my say...So what is your ideas?

bethymouse

The parades all need updated, IMHO, especially MISIC ! It would be nice to have a new concept for the Limited Time Magic to test a new parade out.;)

powlessfamily4

I would like to see one themed by years. You could have each segment represent a decade of movies, characters and songs. You could even throw in floats to represent rides as they came and went.

Roy Teague

It would be nice to have a new concept for the Limited Time Magic to test a new parade out.
2a3.jpg

JIMINYCR

Combination of both. I'm not one to sit and watch parades pass by, but I might have more interest if they arranged something exciting and unique.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I just want something as impressive as Block Party Bash or Uni's Superstar Parade. We can worry about the theme after we get the budges assembled.

NemoRocks78

Seized
I totally wish the movie-themed parades were still happening. I'd definitely keep that going for DHS. New parades in MK every so often with all of the characters focusing on something specific would be great too. I wish it were still the 90's!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom