A Parade you would like to see..

What Parade Would You Like To See?

• Total voters

brb1006

I'd love to see a parade themed to the Magic Kingdom itself. Floats, music, and characters, themed to each of the six lands would make for a great parade. No gimmicks, just the park as the star! It would make for a great 50th parade :)
I remember back in the 70's and 80's one of the parades at Disneyland was themed to each land before the train finale with the characters.

brb1006

I know WDW no longer does parades dedicated to a new movie. But imagine if they did a parade for Zootopia at HS? It might be similar to the Toy Story Parade.

brb1006

I would like to see one themed by years. You could have each segment represent a decade of movies, characters and songs. You could even throw in floats to represent rides as they came and went.
I love that idea, bring in Disney characters that debuted from that decade (Late 1930's straight to the 1940's with characters from Snow White,Pinocchio,Bambi).

brb1006

I totally wish the movie-themed parades were still happening. I'd definitely keep that going for DHS. New parades in MK every so often with all of the characters focusing on something specific would be great too. I wish it were still the 90's!
If movie themed parades were still a thing then Imagine what a Zootopia themed parade would be like?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom