A New Gathering....

Nemo14

Original Poster
You should use a plastic box...
188.jpg

No, I'm afraid of BPA's.

maryszhi

hey guys sorry for the lack of posts. school has been a pain and i just got back from new orleans for the mardi gras :) I have beads and king cake to share. Also i am super excited I am going to disney world and long boat key for spring break :)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Love LongB oat Key and Anna Maria Island! We'll be spending a bit of time there after we leave here at the end of the month.
We're going over to POFQ today for the Mardi Gras parade there. We did it last year and it really was a hoot.

maryszhi

Love LongB oat Key and Anna Maria Island! We'll be spending a bit of time there after we leave here at the end of the month.
We're going over to POFQ today for the Mardi Gras parade there. We did it last year and it really was a hoot.
me too! they have some of the best beaches in florida :) and take photos i love seeing them and video on youtube of their parade :) also :Happy Mardi Gras Day! laissez les bons temps rouler :) ( Let the good times roll)

dave&di

We're staying at POFQ for the 1st time in Sept! Enjoy the parade, I'm jealous!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom