A New Gathering....

Nemo14

Original Poster
Dan - I was just thinking about you the other day. Sorry this isn't the Christmas you had hoped for, but things will get better. Hang in there my friend!

Uponastar

Merry-christmas_zps65c5dd3c.jpg

Merry Christmas, everyone!

mousefan1972

Happy New Year Fishy! Hope everyone is doing well. We had a great Christmas trip to Disney. Unfortunately we didn't get to see Jo. :( She was working with Merida and looked very busy as we were walking by, so we didn't want to bother her by saying hello. Now the kids are back in school and the grind is definitely back on! Skiing, basketball, work... ugh. I think we need to go back to Disney! :)

Nemo14

Original Poster
Sorry you didn't get to see Jo - we missed her in December too. We'll be leaving in about 3 weeks for a months stay in Kissimmee, so hopefully we'll catch up with her then.

maryszhi

hey guys i am sorry i haven't been on lately i was in miami for a few days for the orange bowl. I am sad the huskies lost but the road trip there and the memories are priceless. Also i was so surprised because I had no clue until 11pm and my friends and i left at 10amish the next day :) i brought you all souvenirs :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
hey guys i am sorry i haven't been on lately i was in miami for a few days for the orange bowl. I am sad the huskies lost but the road trip there and the memories are priceless. Also i was so surprised because I had no clue until 11pm and my friends and i left at 10amish the next day :) i brought you all souvenirs :)
Cool...I want an orange!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom