A New Gathering....

ddbowdoin

Thanks, it would be rude not too! :)

Hi Sheryl, I would love a brownie once I've finished Betty's Apple Crisp!

I've just bought a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits (graham crackers with chocolate on to you Americans!)

I wish I had a smaller dinner! Cupcake accepted!

Oh no sorry to hear that. What's your plan of action? (help yourself to a chocolate digestive.)

I've met with a recruiter today with some leads through them. The sector is strong here in Boston but it's just an annoying process.

Nemo14

Original Poster
My son-in-law just went through that process a few months ago. Good luck with your quest. At least the Boston market is better than here in RI.

mousefan1972

I've met with a recruiter today with some leads through them. The sector is strong here in Boston but it's just an annoying process.

Sorry to hear about your job. That sucks. Where in Boston are you? We live about 30 miles North of the city. I went to BU and my husband grew up in Medford.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Yes I have chocolate digestives, although there's only half a packet left!

redface.gif

ddbowdoin

Sorry to hear about your job. That sucks. Where in Boston are you? We live about 30 miles North of the city. I went to BU and my husband grew up in Medford.

We live in Littleton... just off 495.

These things happen, but given my stage in my career there is always mobility somewhere else. I just to make sure I don't have a gap where I'm officially unemployed.

joanna71985

OK - introductions: tell as much or as little as you want

Yay for new thread, and hello to the new friends! :)

I'm Joanna. Originally from NJ, I've now lived in Orlando for 3 years. I work at Disney (it's pretty awesome having a mouse for a boss), and I've just started getting in to cruising (sailing on the Fantasy in 9 days!!). I think that's enough for now

Nemo14

Original Poster
doing OK - busy day today, but productive.

I finally got to see Brave yesterday.... for a dollar!
crown.gif

joanna71985

Jealous! I wish it was still in theaters around here, because I would love to see it for a dollar. I guess I just have to be satisfied with waiting until Nov 13

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom