A New Gathering....

maryszhi

OK - introductions: tell as much or as little as you want
I'm Betty, retired teacher
I am Mary Catherine ( or Mary :) ) I am a senior special education major. i am from the chicago area and go to school in the memphis area. my next disney trip is sunday til saturday :) i am super excited. I love wdwmagic and the people i have met here. yall are wonderful

mousefan1972

I'm Kristin. I just turned 40 last month (ugh), and of course I went to Disney to celebrate! I got to meet Betty for the first time, which was awesome. I live in Mass and am married with 2 kids, ages 9 and 7. We are DVC members and we go to Disney 3-5 times a year. I have met some great people through this web site. Some of our best friends are Master Yoda and his wife. We see them every time we go to WDW. Our next trip is in December for Christmas. Can't wait! So nice to meet you guys!

dave&di

I'm Kristin. I just turned 40 last month (ugh), and of course I went to Disney to celebrate! I got to meet Betty for the first time, which was awesome. I live in Mass and am married with 2 kids, ages 9 and 7. We are DVC members and we go to Disney 3-5 times a year. I have met some great people through this web site. Some of our best friends are Master Yoda and his wife. We see them every time we go to WDW. Our next trip is in December for Christmas. Can't wait! So nice to meet you guys!
Well I 'almost' met Betty!!!! :D

How lucky to be able to visit WDW so often! Ahhhh the Master is a very intellectual being!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom