A Little Thread For Us English- The Oh so few!

What Is The Best London Attraction

• London Eye

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Millenium Dome (Now Closed)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madame Tussauds

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The BBC Experience

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Al

Original Poster
Hi Fellow Eglanders!!!!

Where do you all come from, what tv do u watch?

Anyone see Survivor, everybody said it was rubbish!

Does anybody like the weakest link - goodbye ;)

How about the weather, whats it like with everyone,

In stoke its very rainy and overcast!

What is everyones favourite soaps? (Not palmolive, dove etc!)

Mine is coronation street! - I know!!

Share your thoughts!

And not to leave the USA members out, what do you think of England (be nice!)

:D

DisJosh

I'm not from England but i'll still answer your questions.....

I come from Riverside, Rhode Island, USA

The first survivor was great! I saw every episode except for one that I missed while i vacation in WDW.The second survivor sucked except for when that guy fell in the fire.

The weakest link sucks!! I really dont like that lady!!

It's been raining alot here but its sunny and breezy right now.

Soap operas suck! I prefer trashy reality TV(temptation island and anything trashy i.e. Jerry Springer)cartoons, and just about any thing they will feed me as long as its on FOX. I almost forgot...reruns of little house on the prairy, saturday night live, kids in the hall and whos line is it anyway(thats a british show :D)

I dont think much of England.....actually I dont think much at all.

Bye:D

buffy27uk

Originally posted by marciahahn
I'll let you know after my visit next June! ;)

where are you planning on staying marcia?
if its anywhere near blackpool i wouldnt bother going to the Pleasure Beach its complete crap!!
Oh by the way it always rains here

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by buffy27uk

where are you planning on staying marcia?
if its anywhere near blackpool i wouldnt bother going to the Pleasure Beach its complete crap!!
Oh by the way it always rains here

I haven't really planned anything definite...London, of course ....maybe more suburban areas or countryside....probably leave England and also visit Scotland & Ireland. I'd like to see as much as possible without killing myself. And I plan on bringing my winter clothes and WDW poncho!

DisJosh

I haven't really planned anything definite...London, of course ....maybe more suburban areas or countryside....probably leave England and also visit Scotland & Ireland. I'd like to see as much as possible without killing myself. And I plan on bringing my winter clothes and WDW poncho!

You reuse the ponchos?! I just fold em back up and stick em back in the package, then return em'!

markymark

Liverpool is where you want to visit marcia - Home of the Beatles, Liverpool Football Club, some of the best bars and restaurants in the country, a few miles from the countryside (where I grew up) oh and of course, I live there!!!

See you next June!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by DisJosh

You reuse the ponchos?! I just fold em back up and stick em back in the package, then return em'!

Sounds like something you would do! ;) You and Jay-Rod both have a little bit of larceny in you. Where did I go wrong??!! ;) (A mother's lament)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom