A good Christmas movie :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
YIKES! :eek:

I can't believe "One Magic Chirstmas" was made alomst 23 years ago!!!

Y'ALL ARE GETTING OLDE!!!!!

:lol::xmas::lol::xmas::lol::xmas:

Hey, I resemble that remark. :p

Besides, A Christmas Story was made 24 years ago!

Classics are ageless!

DisneyGigi

Hey, I resemble that remark. :p

Besides, A Christmas Story was made 24 years ago!

Classics are ageless!

I love A Christmas Story, it is on our Start the Season list of Dvds to watch along with A Christmas Carol (Disney) the Santa Clause movies and of course... can't forget Christmas Vacation...:ROFLOL:We watch it every year on Thanksgiving.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
Thank you! :) Take your time.. I've found a few sites from researching, but I can't seem to find a decent place to actually BUY them ..hehe :shrug: :lol:

:xmas:

As you know I sent you a pm with links. I may send you another pm with more links. I saw someone on ebay who has the little Alice doll for $15 and she is brand new :wave:

SuchAMouse

Scrooged with Bill Murray is the best!!!

LOVED that version!! Also a big fan of The Christmas Story here......

there's also a made-for-tv holiday movie that I can't get out of my head but haven't seen in a long long time. Good King Wenceslas with Stephanie Powers and the late Johnathan Brandis as the King. Sounds lame with those two stars but it was actually very good!
I hope they show it some day or even get around to putting it out on DVD.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
LOVED that version!! Also a big fan of The Christmas Story here......

there's also a made-for-tv holiday movie that I can't get out of my head but haven't seen in a long long time. Good King Wenceslas with Stephanie Powers and the late Johnathan Brandis as the King. Sounds lame with those two stars but it was actually very good!
I hope they show it some day or even get around to putting it out on DVD.

Hi SuchAMouse :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom