A Fifth Park?!!!

Erika

I agree that there are many people who prefer thrill rides. I have friends that would much prefer a day at Six Flags to a day at the World. But Disney did not build its parks or its fan base on thrills. :) As long as they stay fresh, they will be OK, with or without a thrills park.

GBstormRunner02

^ thats totaly right Erika, disney puts its family's before thrills. they would rather see a family bring there kids to have a great experience and let there small childeren experience the best kiddie rides in the universe.

DisneyFreak529

DoomBuggy05 said:
My son's don't really like WDW because they think it has lame rides. They love IOA because of the coasters and Spiderman and can't wait to do the MUMMY. Because I am the one paying for the trips, we go to WDW one year and UO the other. We have done this for the past five years.

My cousins like U.Studios better then WDW. There are people who like U.Studios and there are people who like Disney. I don't think either company have to worry about money in the future. It's pepsi & coke, they are still both in the buisness and they are competting for the same thing.

DoomBuggy05 said:
Pretend it's 2050. I hope you didn't have stock in Disney. :D :D :D :D

I have Disney stock and I'm very hopefull that it will do find in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom