A Few Questions...

Dayzie914

I have a question about tickets and days.

You can stay in the hotel more days than you have park passes, right?

If you go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest on one day, does that count as a day off your tickets (as one of your things for the Plus Pack) or do you only use up days in the parks and Plus Pack options with the above?

What exactly is the Photo Pass?

I also have a question about 1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian...What are the characters there for the breakfast...I read that there was Alice and Mary Poppins, but is there Mickey and his friends also?

Also, what are the outfits of the characters like for these resturants: Ohanas Breakfast, Beach Club Breakfast and Grand Floridian Breakfast

Would you choose one of these over Chef Mickey's, I was planning on CM but then I read some not so good reviews about it...I thought it was one of the best one's but now I'm thinking of one of these (above)...I want good food and a great atmosphere (some said Chef Mickey's was cafeteria like)

Thanks

MKCP 1985

Dayzie914 said:
Whenever a Disney photographer takes a photo of you with his/her camera, you will be given a card with an ID number where you can go to a website a few days after the photos are taken and view the photo, then decide whether to order the photo. The website is at disneyphotopass.com and the photos are available for sixty days from the first date they are put on the site. The cost of each photo is $12.95, and there is no discount for ordering multiple photos. Technically, you can keep the same card you are given when your first photograph is taken and re-use it for the length of your stay, by giving the card to the photographer each time you have another photo taken. In my experience, there are some bugs to work out in this system, and I would strongly recommend you get a new card each time so your photos don't get mixed up with other people's or your photos don't get lost, as both happened to me.

Hope that helps!

Upvote 0

Robfasto

Dayzie914 said:

Correct:

You don't have to have any park passes to stay at a Disney Resort, except when getting an Annual Pass Discount someone in your room must have an Annual Pass.

Upvote 0

Raven66

We took our daughter to Chef Mickey's and we really enjoyed it. Mickey and friends spend time at each table. There is dancing and the wait staff was very friendly. I would definately say to go for it. :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Dayzie914 said:

If you go to Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest on one day, does that count as a day off your tickets (as one of your things for the Plus Pack) or do you only use up days in the parks and Plus Pack options with the above?

I also have a question about 1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian...What are the characters there for the breakfast...I read that there was Alice and Mary Poppins, but is there Mickey and his friends also?

Also, what are the outfits of the characters like for these resturants: Ohanas Breakfast, Beach Club Breakfast and Grand Floridian Breakfast

Would you choose one of these over Chef Mickey's, I was planning on CM but then I read some not so good reviews about it...I thought it was one of the best one's but now I'm thinking of one of these (above)...I want good food and a great atmosphere (some said Chef Mickey's was cafeteria like)

Thanks
Hi there, Ill try to answer whatever qustions I can!!
1) Absolutely correct the park passes are not in any way tied to your resort stay.
2)OK I Am not sure I understand this question, but I will give it a shot. Your Park days and you Magic Plus Options are two seperate things. You cant use a park day to get into a water park, nor can you use a plus option to get into one of the big 4 Magic Kingdom, MGM, EPCOT or Animal Kingdom. If you purchase the hopper option which I strongly recommend, you can go from one park to anotehr all while using one park pass within the same calendar day. So for example you go to Animal Kingdom and you are done with the park by 4:30, no problem hop on the bus, head over to EPCOT, MGM, or Magic Kingdom for the rest of the night while still on the same day for you park passes
3) Photo Pass was explained perfectly.
4) Only Alice, Mary Poppins and thier friends appear at 1900 Park Faire. Mickey and his friends do not as a rule appear there. Chef Mickey's would be the place for that.
5) I have only been to the Beach Club for breakfast and the characters there at that time were dressed in beachwear. Very cute!!!
As far as choosing one of these over Chef Mickey's I had done CM for dinner and I thought it was great and am planning on doing it again in May when I go. Also please note ALL Of the places you have chosen for breakfast are buffets so they are essentially all similar in terms of the lay-out. You will need to get up and obtain your food from a central area. Is this an issue for your party? If so, I would strongly recommend Boatwright's in the Port Orleans Riverside resort for a great alacarte breakfast.
Hope this has helped!! Belle

Upvote 0

dvm

Chef Mickey's is good, not bad. Food is buffet style, but warm, tastey, and an adequate variety for all to enjoy.

The variety is similar to other character breakfasts that we have been to, for example Crystal Palace, and the Yacht/Beach Club character breakfast (we have done all 3). I suspect this menu is fairly standardized for many of the places that are buffet style.

Chef Mickey's characters do a funny napkin swinging dance/singalong that the kids seem to love, and that was unique compared to the other CB's we've been to.

Out of the three we've been to, I would choose Chef Mickey's again for certain.

No matter which one you pick, you will enjoy it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom