A Few of Your Favorite Things

DanielJ

The first day i arrive at WDW i head for Epcot and ride Spaceship Earth then hit Test track!

The first thing i do when i'm at MK is head for the Haunted Mansion, at AK it's dinosaur and at Disney mgm it's star tours cus i like starwars alot :lol:

but if i were you for the first thing you do would be to head straight to splash mountain cus the queue is huge but the ride is well worth it.

Daniel :)

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Just to be on Main Street, USA, and soak up all of the Magical atmosphere is a perfect place to be.

Yeah.. I agree, have to head to MK first, and immerse yourself in Disney Magic!:)

Upvote 0

Erika

MK is ALWAYS my first choice! :sohappy:

I don't have a first ride but I usually head straight for the castle and then into Fantasyland. It just doesn't get any more Disney than that for me. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

orangefan15

Its normally MK and Main St....but I guess that depends on your arrival time. This December I won't be arriving until 3:00, so I won't have park passes for that day....we'll be eating dinner at Chef Mickey's and heading to either downtown disney or the boardwalk.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

We go to bed :lookaroun

Its a 10 hr flight from the UK plus we've been up since the crack of dawn, so off to bed and then ready to attack the parks the next day.

Upvote 0

kimrn87

:sohappy:

The first thing we do is go to Downtown Disney and do a little shopping. We buy matching shirts to wear them to the Magic Kingdom. Of course it depends on what time you arrive too.

This year we visited Planet Hollywood in the afternoon when there wasn't a big crowd. Kicking back and relaxing at the pool is also nice to do the first day so you can rest up from traveling and get started bright and early the next day.

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

the VERY first thing we do (other than waitin to get in a room) is go to downtown disney. we don't want to waist a whole day on a ticket for just half a day, so we go to DTD instead. then wake up the next morning and start hitting up the parks...we usually don't go to any particular one on our first full day...but i do like going to MK first...sometimes it just doesn't work out to where we can though.

Upvote 0

SJTSmith

We normally head to visit resorts to do Hidden Mickey hunts or head to Downtown Disney. This year we are heading to Downtowm Disney and doing Disney Qwest.

Upvote 0

Elaine

What to do your first day

Everyone seems to agree that Main Street in the MK is Disney. I can sometimes hear the music when I'm home. Nothing like it!!! Our first night we always go to jolly old England to the Rose and Crown and sit by the water for Reflections of Earth. It's the best( unless Spectro Magic is there.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom