Hall of Presidents Update 2025

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Obviously, this will be closing in January. So, question—does the current President actually get a better AA And then get downgraded after their term(s)? If the 45th President becomes the 47th President, can they just move him back to center or is it actually a completely different AA than we saw through early 2021?

Will be interesting to see how the show is updated.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Obviously, this will be closing in January. So, question—does the current President actually get a better AA And then get downgraded after their term(s)? If the 45th President becomes the 47th President, can they just move him back to center or is it actually a completely different AA than we saw through early 2021?

The 2021 HOP thread got locked down for until after the election and any news actually happened. I suspect the same will happen to this thread.

DreamfinderGuy

I was under the impression that it's a new build AA every time and the old one just gets moved around, but it would be interesting if they really only kept one advanced one in place every time and the rest were simpler.

Brian

Did we ever have it confirmed that the incumbent gets an extra special AA? People seemed to suggest current 45 looks different than he did front and center in HoP.
The incumbent currently gets an upgraded AA because he gives a speech, so the more fluid movements are necessary since he becomes front and center.

All the prior POTUSes do is turn their head slightly and nod.

What happens now, given all the turmoil and rancor surrounding the election and the candidates, is anyone's guess. I believe decisions have yet to be made.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
The incumbent currently gets an upgraded AA because he gives a speech, so the more fluid movements are necessary since he becomes front and center.

All the prior POTUSes do is turn their head slightly and nod.

What happens now, given all the turmoil and rancor surrounding the election and the candidates, is anyone's guess. I believe decisions have yet to be made.
So is it a single “current POTUS” AA that keeps getting reskinned and then, after a new POTUS is elected, the previous one’s skin is put on a new, cheap AA? I need to see that video on an Imagineering special!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom