Trip Report A Whole Lotta Driving Going on!

Hello everyone. Today, Crystal and I make our way to Disney! Our journey started almost 2 weeks ago on July 3. We've been traveling the Midwest and Gulf Coast visiting family and seeing the sites and are currently staying in Tallahassee visiting Brayden at FSU. We made stops in Indianapolis, Carlinville, IL, Amana, Iowa, Madison, WI, Oxford, MS, New Orleans, LA before making it to Tallahassee. We also made brief stops in other states along the way. Getting breakfast with Brayden later this morning before driving to Disney to get Maddy after her shift at Be Our Guest. The plan is to head to Epcot for extra evening hours tonight. I'll post pictures of our journey later. I look forward to sharing as we go.

littleroo

Number 1
Number 1 Fan GIF by Casper

Following!

coachwnh

Original Poster
We started our drive early on July 3 with a goal of reaching Indianapolis by dinner time. We spent the night before driving the final 4 hours before we reached Carlinville, Illinois to visit Crystal’s family

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0247.jpeg

Our first stop was the local meat shop for adult beverages and fresh meats to grill

IMG_0245.jpeg

During our stay in town, we visited the historic “Million Dollar Courthouse” and the old county jail

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg
IMG_0262.jpeg
IMG_0288.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom