Trip Report I Succeeded Last Time, So….

…Here I Go Again!!

We had an uneventful flight & we’re on our way!!
IMG_2865.jpeg

Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

IMG_2864.jpeg

Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow along!!

BrerWayne

…Here I Go Again!!

View attachment 790249
Something eventful just happened, though. Someone in our party(guess who) just realized they forgot their magic band!!🙄

View attachment 790250
Back at the Pittsburgh airport when I noticed they were both wearing Pirate hats. Go Bucs!!

We had a 6:45 dinner reservation(wanted to schedule it a bit later so we weren’t rushed) but since we’re making good time I pushed it up a bit!!

First!!!!!

riverside

Original Poster
It’s been quite a few years since we’ve been here. J was 2 at the time so it’s been awhile!!
IMG_2882.jpeg

The character interactions were fun!!
IMG_2887.jpeg

And the food was excellent!!
IMG_2889.jpeg

IMG_2890.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

The last time we weren’t too impressed but they definitely have stepped up their game!! If you haven’t tried it recently give it a shot!!
IMG_2895.jpeg

Our server, Agnes, offered to take our picture. She was super nice!!
IMG_4451.jpeg

Pluto played ball with J!!
IMG_2903.jpeg

Dessert was great too!!
IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

BrerWayne

…Here I Go Again!!

View attachment 790249

View attachment 790250

Been following the Pirates since Paul Skenes got called up ( Geaux Tigers! )
…Here I Go Again!!

View attachment 790249

View attachment 790250

We’ll be there soon!! Hope to have you follow

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom