News 'Disney Dreams That Soar' Drone show coming to Walt Disney World this summer

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Something I found very interesting. In the imagineering video about music a couple of weeks ago, during the part about this show, the writer of the song says "I just imagine my daughter hearing the song in the park".
Was this show originally meant for one of the parks and was moved to Springs, or what it just him misspeaking? If it was originally meant for a park, I wonder which one.

jrhwdw

Something I found very interesting. In the imagineering video about music a couple of weeks ago, during the part about this show, the writer of the song says "I just imagine my daughter hearing the song in the park".
Was this show originally meant for one of the parks and was moved to Springs, or what it just him misspeaking? If it was originally meant for a park, I wonder which one.
Before the Official Announcement, we thought Drones were ready for a Park. Whether This Show went to DS for Safety or to help DS IDK, but it's paying off!

I really wish Dreams That Soar could stay at DS! Does Everything really need a Park Ticket???????

ToTBellHop

Before the Official Announcement, we thought Drones were ready for a Park. Whether This Show went to DS for Safety or to help DS IDK, but it's paying off!

I really wish Dreams That Soar could stay at DS! Does Everything really need a Park Ticket???????
I’m sure an extension is possible if it’s still popular by late summer or perhaps a Christmas return.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Summer House on the Lake has reservations available to guarantee Lakeside Patio seating for Disney Dreams That Soar:

This summer, Summer House on the Lake is offering beautiful Lakeside Patio seating with Disney Spring’s best views of the Dreams That Soar drone show.

Experience the thrill of seeing 800 drones dance across the night sky above Lake Buena Vista, as you sit down to enjoy a meal at Summer House on Lake. From Friday, May 24 through Monday, September 2, the Disney Dreams That Soar will be performing nightly. Enjoy a nightcap Espressotini by the lake as you watch the drones light up the sky. Check the showtime calendar for performance times to save your spot!

For $25 per person, reserve your 90-minute spot on the Summer House patio to ensure the best views of this one-of-a-kind drone show. Please note, this fee guarantees your table by the lake. However, food, beverage, and gratuity are not included in the booking price.

More information about reservations can be found at this link: https://www.summerhouserestaurants.com/events/drone-show-patio-seating/

Here's a direct link for reservations on Open Table: https://www.opentable.com/booking/e...821&ot_source=eventpage&ot_campaign=droneshow

DisneyDreamer08

Summer House on the Lake has reservations available to guarantee Lakeside Patio seating for Disney Dreams That Soar:

This summer, Summer House on the Lake is offering beautiful Lakeside Patio seating with Disney Spring’s best views of the Dreams That Soar drone show.

Experience the thrill of seeing 800 drones dance across the night sky above Lake Buena Vista, as you sit down to enjoy a meal at Summer House on Lake. From Friday, May 24 through Monday, September 2, the Disney Dreams That Soar will be performing nightly. Enjoy a nightcap Espressotini by the lake as you watch the drones light up the sky. Check the showtime calendar for performance times to save your spot!

For $25 per person, reserve your 90-minute spot on the Summer House patio to ensure the best views of this one-of-a-kind drone show. Please note, this fee guarantees your table by the lake. However, food, beverage, and gratuity are not included in the booking price.

More information about reservations can be found at this link: https://www.summerhouserestaurants.com/events/drone-show-patio-seating/

Here's a direct link for reservations on Open Table: https://www.opentable.com/booking/e...821&ot_source=eventpage&ot_campaign=droneshow
I can maybe see $25 per table but $25 a person?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I can maybe see $25 per table but $25 a person?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️
The thing is like 9 minutes long…
Disney would be charging more than $120/person for a dessert party. I'd say that $25/person for guaranteed seating is more than fair. Whether you pay for food and drink is on you and that is separate.
…the thing is like 9 minutes long

Don’t make the piracy so “normal”, please?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom