News Soarin' Over California returning to EPCOT for a limited time

ToTBellHop

My eyes got wet at the start of the original Soarin' last week. When did they install onion-scent misters in your seats?

It was wonderful to experience SoC again, which is something I didn't believe I'd be able to do ever again. Worth every minute in that queue.
If you were recently sprayed in the eye with orange juice by a wealthy mouse and can no longer see, Binder & Binder Morgan & Morgan can help.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Morgan & Morgan is working on a series of billboards and radio ads on the topic as we speak.
That’s totally who I was thinking of…got the name wrong lol

I guess their billboards ALMOST work. Some first year associate is totally getting fired for this.

Ayla

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Brian

IMHO, the World Celebration/Entrance BGM with the different arrangements of the EPCOT anthem is very nice, and evokes the 'EPCOT spirit' to the point that if you were to hear it someplace random and without being told it's music from EPCOT, you might say it "sounds like EPCOT." That said, it should just be reserved to World Celebration and let the Nature and Discovery sides have their own, or better yet, each pavilion's own.

Last edited:

trainplane3

IMHO, the World Celebration/Entrance BGM with the different arrangements of the EPCOT anthem is very nice, and evokes the 'EPCOT spirit' to the point that if you were to hear it someplace random and without being told it's music from EPCOT, you might say it "sounds like EPCOT." That said, It should just be reserved to World Celebration and let the Nature and Discovery sides have their own, or better yet, each pavilions own.
Exactly this. I said something similar to your last sentence in the other threads:
While I like the Pinar loop, having it everywhere is too much especially when it has no variations. It's the same melody over and over again. Because of that, the pavilion loops should be brought back or pushed back out to the main paths (again).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom