News DeSantis moves to bring state safety oversight of the Walt Disney World Monorail including suspending the service for inspections

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Theoretically, in practice gross emitters are only cited if there are other violations

Oh, for sure. The only time I can think of someone being cited for it was an acquaintance who took his catalytic converters off "for more power" and proceeded to annoy an officer who stopped him for speeding.

What would've been simple speeding ticket ended up netting him 8 fines and a tow truck to impound.

Pro tip: it doesn't matter how you feel about cops, but don't them off. They have guns, handcuffs, and just enough knowledge on the law to be dangerous. You can get your payback in court.

JoeCamel

Oh, for sure. The only time I can think of someone being cited for it was an acquaintance who took his catalytic converters off "for more power" and proceeded to annoy an officer who stopped him for speeding.

What would've been simple speeding ticket ended up netting him 8 fines and a tow truck to impound.

Pro tip: it doesn't matter how you feel about cops, but don't them off. They have guns, handcuffs, and just enough knowledge on the law to be dangerous. You can get your payback in court.
They got lots of backup too......

Rich Brownn

I did not, I said the Jacksonville FL system is a monorail and I said the system at Orlando Airport has many similarities to the WDW monorail system (rubber tires, concrete guide, automatic doors, peoplemover system, electric powered).
Jaxx isn't a monorail.. a monorail means a single beam, not a roadway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom