News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Wonder if they filmed peoples reactions when they opened up Communicore Hall? 👀
It didn't go well.
Indianajones GIF by CBS

JohnD

Well it would make sense that it has improved over time. Perhaps they were actually waiting for the end of previews to use the time to make the required fix.
I guess. Maybe that could have been done with more extensive CM testing before opening up for PH previews. I realize this isn't your intention but you make it sound like PH previews were just more testing and too bad, so sad if you didn't get to ride. But, hey, thanks for letting us find out what to fix before opening up to regular admission guests!

Disney Analyst

I guess. Maybe that could have been done with more extensive CM testing before opening up for PH previews. I realize this isn't your intention but you make it sound like PH previews were just more testing and too bad, so sad if you didn't get to ride. But, hey, thanks for letting us find out what to fix before opening up to regular admission guests!

I mean, that's basically what every and any preview has always been before the official opening date. The chance to workout kinks, get Ops flowing smoothly, practice evacs, etc. etc.

I am sure all the information sent out to APs include verbiage about not guaranteed to ride, etc. etc.

Sir_Cliff

Oh come on… if they weren’t filming these you’d be saying it seems like they’re trying to ignore and suppress people’s reactions as damage control.
People suggest Disney is bribing influencers to say nice things about their offerings, but I think we need to consider that the real conspiracy is that they have an army of false flag complainers who complain about everything so that no complaint seems valid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom