News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

So if I'm not a CM in the MK, the best way to see TBA is to pay and pay
Be an AP or a DVC or even pay more to be a VIP
If Mary Poppins was here she'd eat a crumpet to see the alligator play the trumpet
I say just dump it
The French beignet is the snack today
Good luck on your MK play
Peace, out.
YES let's go:

You tryna appeal to the fandom with a Lin-Manuel Mirandum?

It's all about the dolla', Disney's ego gettin' taller.
From Fastpass to dead-last, the golden age is long past;
They thunder 'bout Lightning while wait times are fright'ning.
Keep hearin' of their future plans which wind up in their garbage cans.
Though $60 bil' should be enough, I know they're gonna screw it up.

We've bid farewell to Rabbit Stew, subscribed to Drew the Disney Dude.
My takeaway from all his pics? This retheme really can't be fixed.
Moss and frogs can't force-forget the previous ride's excellence.
Splash really set the bar much higher...fine, I'm a Bayou denier.

How sad that now the Disney Park has really, truly jumped the shark.
The way that they could treat this bruise? Please build the "Emperor's New Cruise..."
----
I better stop before I JUMP the shark. I hope the mods will forgive me; this was a very cathartic experience, and I hope it helped break up the monotony of this thread. Carry on with the discussion of queues and such.

JohnD

YES let's go:

You tryna appeal to the fandom with a Lin-Manuel Mirandum?

It's all about the dolla', Disney's ego gettin' taller.
From Fastpass to dead-last, the golden age is long past;
They thunder 'bout Lightning while wait times are fright'ning.
Keep hearin' of their future plans which wind up in their garbage cans.
Though $60 bil' should be enough, I know they're gonna screw it up.

We've bid farewell to Rabbit Stew, subscribed to Drew the Disney Dude.
My takeaway from all his pics? This retheme really can't be fixed.
Moss and frogs can't force-forget the previous ride's excellence.
Splash really set the bar much higher...fine, I'm a Bayou denier.

How sad that now the Disney Park has really, truly jumped the shark.
The way that they could treat this bruise? Please build the "Emperor's New Cruise..."
----
I better stop before I JUMP the shark. I hope the mods will forgive me; this was a very cathartic experience, and I hope it helped break up the monotony of this thread. Carry on with the discussion of queues and such.
@Drew the Disney Dude, he's not trying to be rude. You just can't change his mood.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
The walls are just getting messy. Put up a sign somewhere saying "Opening June 28" and then leave it be. Walls will probably be coming down before previews anyway, so what's the freaking point of putting up more posters???
Renewed hype. A thoughtful Imagineer. Or forgot to add them previously. I like the new posters! Should have been up sooner though, I agree. One of the better graphics.

Incoming Facebook β€œblog” post headline β€œMAJOR CONSTRUCTION MISHAP CAUSES INDEFINITE DELAY IN OPENING OF TROUBLED DISNEY PARKS FAVORITE”
Don't forget the crazed πŸ‘€ thumbnail.

MagicHappens1971

At the risk of scouring through 646 pages - can someone give me a brief synopsis of what on earth is going on.
? Nothing is really going on.

Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens June 28th at MK, later this fall at DL.

Will open with VQ & Genie+. Previews are happening shortly.

Currently, on here many are complaining about literally anything as they have for several years.

SuddenStorm

? Nothing is really going on.

Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens June 28th at MK, later this fall at DL.

Will open with VQ & Genie+. Previews are happening shortly.

Currently, on here many are complaining about literally anything as they have for several years.

And, people are complaining about people complaining as they have for years.

But sometimes it feels as though some think a complaint is just "an opinion I disagree with"

pigglewiggle

The walls are just getting messy. Put up a sign somewhere saying "Opening June 28" and then leave it be. Walls will probably be coming down before previews anyway, so what's the freaking point of putting up more posters???

I think it's fine. Reminds me of how movie posters or bands advertising a show at a bar plaster the sides of buildings in the city with flyers. It's always been a way of advertising.

Professortango1

I think it's fine. Reminds me of how movie posters or bands advertising a show at a bar plaster the sides of buildings in the city with flyers. It's always been a way of advertising.
They typically blanket a wall in a repeating fashion or in a specific formation to make the collection of posters feel like a bigger artistic statement. It usually more collage-like or mixed media with plastered posters and graffiti and murals all creating a sense of displayed art.

Maybe we can bring in the folks who did the barn and ingredients on the exposed fence and they can paint a bunch of murals on the walls.

Stupido

My first critique of this retheme: I really don't like the glowing bottles at night. What makes Mama Odie's bottles so special is the rainbow cast from them all glowing different colors. The bottles all glowing the same color and cycling feels like 2010s bedroom lighting technology. I think each bottle glowing its own color, even if they all changed, would have looked much more impressive. That being said, I'm reserving the right to change my mind when I see it in person for myself in July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom