News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

griffin ferrari

They are running logs again right now, cm and imagineers are riding by the looks of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 108

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
So give us the scoop!!!!

Bored GIF
They are doing final lighting approvals! All I asked Ted was how he feels that it's almost done, and he said they are anxious, but I could tell how happy he was to see it (nearly) done. He was extremely kind and outgoing and exactly how I expected him to be in person. I wanted to talk to him more, but I also wanted to respect that they were out there to look at the lighting and not to talk to me. I'm grateful to have met them at all.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
They are doing final lighting approvals! All I asked Ted was how he feels that it's almost done, and he said they are anxious, but I could tell how happy he was to see it (nearly) done. He was extremely kind and outgoing and exactly how I expected him to be in person. I wanted to talk to him more, but I also wanted to respect that they were out there to look at the lighting and not to talk to me. I'm grateful to have met them at all.
You deserve that man! You’ve done a whole lot of good on this site and this thread, glad you got some type of “reward” for all you’ve done on reporting about this project.

In the Parks
No
Legit question, you said on Twitter that this is your next favorite attraction...what about it makes you feel that way? If there is still so much unknown about the story and the interior scenes we haven't seen, is there more about this that you know that gives you so much enthusiasm for it?

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
Legit question, you said on Twitter that this is your next favorite attraction...what about it makes you feel that way? If there is still so much unknown about the story and the interior scenes we haven't seen, is there more about this that you know that gives you so much enthusiasm for it?
I truly do not know anything about the inside of the attraction besides what has been officially revealed. There is only one thing I'm waiting on that has nothing to do with the story of the ride. I 100% believe this will be my favorite attraction because Splash was my favorite ride as a kid, and still one of my favorites when it closed. I adored Splash and the fact that this one is building on its legacy is a big part of why I'm so excited. I do believe that the interior scenes will be extremely intricate, and some of the best we've ever seen, but that's my own speculation and not inside info by any means. Between the first scene with 8 animatronics, the lift before the 50-foot drop being a party before the actual party in the finale scene, and everything in between, I truly can't see it being anything but incredible in every way. Everyone is going to have their own opinions of it, and I love that because life would be boring if we all agreed on everything, but personally, everyone knows I'm beyond excited for this one to be revealed to the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom