Halloween " Party " or " Boo Bash " ? Announcement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobygirl39541

I haven't finished reading the whole thread, so apologies if this was mentioned... But what if they did a split. Boo Bash for like 3 of the nights and MNSSHP maybe 1 night a week. The adults/teens get their late low crowd party and families can enjoy an earlier, cheaper, more crowded party (as MNSSHP always was) before their little one falls asleep. Plus day guests will only have 1 day a week where the park closes early on them.

I say this as a mom of a 2 year old. I would love him to experience a Disney Halloween party but he's asleep by 8:30-9pm at Disney.

mattpeto

I haven't finished reading the whole thread, so apologies if this was mentioned... But what if they did a split. Boo Bash for like 3 of the nights and MNSSHP maybe 1 night a week. The adults/teens get their late low crowd party and families can enjoy an earlier, cheaper, more crowded party (as MNSSHP always was) before their little one falls asleep. Plus day guests will only have 1 day a week where the park closes early on them.

I say this as a mom of a 2 year old. I would love him to experience a Disney Halloween party but he's asleep by 8:30-9pm at Disney.
I also think that’s a great compromise but asking Disney to produce two parties, even if there is overlap on entertainment from both types is still extra production work. It’s just more complicated to do that.

I think the we end up with MNSSHPAH as the new permanent offering for the Halloween season.

ToTBellHop

I’m probably in the minority but Hocus Pocus isn’t even that good 🫣🤣
1651145219787.jpeg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I would argue Villain Spelltacular is better than the film it’s based on. It does a great job of incorporating lots of villains.

Anyway…apparently Disney Parks briefly tweeted something about the return of MNSSHP and then deleted it? Did anyone catch the tweet before it disappeared?

mattpeto

I would argue Villain Spelltacular is better than the film it’s based on. It does a great job of incorporating lots of villains.

Anyway…apparently Disney Parks briefly tweeted something about the return of MNSSHP and then deleted it? Did anyone catch the tweet before it disappeared?
It had a broken link, but it was MNSSHP. No details yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom