RnRC having some issues..

Skywise

Probably Not really the right place to ask, but the conversation has steered close enough for me to try:
Lets say a phone falls out of your pocket on Space Mountain... does it have the potential to hit someone below due to track design?
(kinda hard to see in the dark if this is even remotly a possibility)
There's a couple of videos on Youtube that show space mountain with the lights on - If I recall I don't think the tracks cross each other except for maybe tight turns where you'll only have the one car in that track area at that time.

Brian

This is the future, we've advanced to flexseal and flextape
At least we know they can fix leaks in the Jungle Cruise boats with that stuff.

Images Boat GIF by getflexseal

matt9112

Not just you. The old Vekoma (and Arrow before then) over the shoulder restraints have always been garbage and slam your head around. Moving to a modern restraint would ease a lot of, if not all of, pain on the rider.

Look at the newer Paris Space Mountain trains to see what all of these older Vekomas should move to.

100% but that costs money. Remember disney is a buisness 🤣🤣🤣🤣

matt9112

I had to go 3rd party to get souvenirs for:
1) Space Mountain - "Climb Every Mountain"
2) Tiki Room - "My Siestas are Getting Chorter"
3) Carousel - "It's a Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow"

Why are they not offered by Disney?

Because they dont do jack diddly with non IP stuff...it's really a shame.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
And the great irony is that the rides themselves ARE IP stuff!
The bean counter MBAs only know the "synergy" term now through directed projects and just see the parks as downstream from the movie campaigns rather than individual entities.

Hey, that's offensive. We use the words "sharp-pencil people" to describe the loathesome bean counters these days.

Cesar R M

Frankly, I've been pretty impressed with the big theme park's safety, even as I've complained about their lack of maintenance. I see it as a good thing that RnRC has been down. It means their safety systems are working and forcing them to do the maintenance needed.
'til the constant ups and downs are lower management forcing/resetting the machine to work at all costs with no maintenance given.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom