RnRC having some issues..

Trauma

Original Poster
Been on this trip for a week now.

I would estimate RnRC has been open for about
4-5 hours this whole time.

Seems to be having serious issues so if you see it open ride it quick before it goes 101 again.

Trauma

Original Poster
It’s allegedly been closed because there was a COVID outbreak amongst the staff.
Well I went for early entry this morning and the ride was staffed and running. It ran for 25 minutes before it went 101.

Last night we where in line about to get on when it went 101.

So there is staff the ride just keeps having issues.

drizgirl

Well I went for early entry this morning and the ride was staffed and running. It ran for 25 minutes before it went 101.

Yeah, that really doesn't seem like a staffing issue. I doubt they sent people home after 25 minutes.

JoeCamel

Tyler said to break out the big guns, old guys need Metamucil! Get the Meta - stat!

Lilofan

Could the maintenance staff have staffing issues for them to maintain / repair the ride attraction day and night?

Trauma

Original Poster
Could the maintenance staff have staffing issues for them to maintain / repair the ride attraction day and night?
That’s what I was thinking. So many rides have been down this past week. I have been here many times and never seen so many rides offline.

Lilofan

That’s what I was thinking. So many rides have been down this past week. I have been here many times and never seen so many rides offline.
Quite possible. Not all cast from other departments can merely just jump in and be a mechanic at RNR Coaster. If their team is wrecked with cast being sick and not coming to work, other cast quarantined because of possible exposure as possibilities , hence the ride hardly not operating.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

I’ve seen a lot of rides down the last 2 months, both when I was there and when I’ve looked at wait times.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
They’ll just quietly start playing Olivia Rodrigo (or is it Paramore?) instead one afternoon.

1641141605331.gif

😂

Lilofan

We won’t even talk about the number of burnt out lightbulbs on the bus canopies at MK. Not to be confused with the number of burnt out light bulbs at TDO.
Could be in one of the containers stuck on a ship among many ships out at sea still trying to offload at the Port of Los Angeles?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom