RnRC having some issues..

ToTBellHop

What did Intimin say about California Screamin?
Whenever issues came up,
1641336100521.gif

ToTBellHop

Is it just me getting old or had this gotten rougher? Last time I rode, I said, “this needs a refurbishment.” But I’m also geriatric as I near age 40. In dog years, I’m dead.

JoeCamel

Is it just me getting old or had this gotten rougher? Last time I rode, I said, “this needs a refurbishment.” But I’m also geriatric as I near age 40. In dog years, I’m dead.
They don't get smoother with age. At one point it was so smooth and swoopy with the music I rode 12 times in a row one morning - magical. Round and round and back. 40 is young to give up coasters unless you have had injuries or diseases that would contraindicate, I still ride a couple a year in my late 60's and I hurt most of the time IRL.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

They don't get smoother with age. At one point it was so smooth and swoopy with the music I rode 12 times in a row one morning - magical. Round and round and back. 40 is young to give up coasters unless you have had injuries or diseases that would contraindicate, I still ride a couple a year in my late 60's and I hurt most of the time IRL.
I loved Velocicoaster…

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
As an 18 year old she is already an instant millionaire from her singing income Perhaps she can donate part of her income to fix RNR Coaster issues.
Havent you heard? Chapek is writing her a long handwritten plea to cover the cost of rebranding Splash. I hear he's offering her to do THAT soundtrack too

trainplane3

Not just you. The old Vekoma (and Arrow before then) over the shoulder restraints have always been garbage and slam your head around. Moving to a modern restraint would ease a lot of, if not all of, pain on the rider.

Look at the newer Paris Space Mountain trains to see what all of these older Vekomas should move to.

TikibirdLand

Disney is not that naive to not make a sale on a $30 plus T shirt if the gift shop can be open for business.
I agree with that! All my point -- that I apparently failed to make -- is that they don't have enough unique merch to make the location any better than picking stuff up at front of the park on your way out. Sorry about that!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

I didn't think it was rough in November. If it was, I would have had a headache afterwards (one of the "benefits" of getting older, rough rollercoasters mess with my head) and I didn't at all. And we were in the back, so obviously you get a more intense ride back there.

Lilofan

I didn't think it was rough in November. If it was, I would have had a headache afterwards (one of the "benefits" of getting older, rough rollercoasters mess with my head) and I didn't at all. And we were in the back, so obviously you get a more intense ride back there.
One car I may never ride in is a Lamborghini Aventador 0-60 mph 2.9 seconds. One can experience that same mind altering rush at RNR Launch Bay.

Casper Gutman

Isn’t the coaster near the end of its lifespan? Hulk had to be rebuilt from the ground up and Mummy is starting its rebuild right now. Isn’t this due for a full track replacement?

shawnh199

We were at WDW Christmas Week and RNRC was running our first day at HS (12/26) but was down two days later when we went back and we never saw it up and running for the remainder of our time at Disney. What was worse, our second day at HS when RNRC was down, there was a period of time when SDD, MMRR and TOT were all down. TOT came back up within 15 minutes, but HS was a mess that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom