News 2019 Christmas Holiday Phase Closing watch

danitaytay

We are in Epcot now. Have been since 8:30 this morning. Morning went great. With the use of our FPS and getting there early enough we were able to do everything we wanted to. By 2 pm world showcase was a nightmare and it still is. Between the drunks everywhere and the 30 minute lines for the bathroom it’s pretty crazy. But definitely a ton of fun! The energy is amazing. We got prime spots for the fireworks. Just need to plan in advance.

TrainsOfDisney

when I left mk at 1:00 am the line for busses to ttc was alllllll the way back at the beginning of the bus entrance. They were filling 4 busses at a time. Pop century only had about 30 min. Wait (1 articulated bus, 1 charter bus, 1 standard Disney bus and I was one of the first on the next bus, another articulated. Was 30 minutes back to pop. Not bad

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
when I left mk at 1:00 am the line for busses to ttc was alllllll the way back at the beginning of the bus entrance. They were filling 4 busses at a time. Pop century only had about 30 min. Wait (1 articulated bus, 1 charter bus, 1 standard Disney bus and I was one of the first on the next bus, another articulated. Was 30 minutes back to pop. Not bad
Anyone take a bus to YC/BC and transfer to the Skyliner?

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
We are in Epcot now. Have been since 8:30 this morning. Morning went great. With the use of our FPS and getting there early enough we were able to do everything we wanted to. By 2 pm world showcase was a nightmare and it still is. Between the drunks everywhere and the 30 minute lines for the bathroom it’s pretty crazy. But definitely a ton of fun! The energy is amazing. We got prime spots for the fireworks. Just need to plan in advance.
When Disney wants to put on a party, they absolutely nail it. It’s what brings me back every year - there is nothing like the energy combined with all the space of EPCOT. Crowded or not it’s wwaayyy better than being packed into a dance club, with much better fireworks to boot!

danitaytay

When Disney wants to put on a party, they absolutely nail it. It’s what brings me back every year - there is nothing like the energy combined with all the space of EPCOT. Crowded or not it’s wwaayyy better than being packed into a dance club, with much better fireworks to boot!

couldn’t agree more. The fireworks were spectacular.
However, the busing situation afterwards was awful. I get it’s the busiest night of the year and we were expecting the wait to be long but we saw 3 buses in a row come to a resort with no people in line yet it took 30 minutes for one single bus to come to our resort line that was extended all the way down to the end of the bus lines. We didn’t get home until 2 AM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom