New 350 room DVC tower coming to Disneyland Hotel

Disney Analyst

I don’t think I knew this tower was called Discovery. Well, I guess that gives us a hint on what Tomorrowlands new name will be. Hope not. Tomorrowland is an iconic name.

Yeah, it's listed on the sign by the new tower. I haven't really seen it publicized anywhere, but they did show a shot of the sign during the livestream.

Disney Analyst

Here's the map:

1695923714819.png

mlayton144

View attachment 745524
I was told this would be non-descript.

Yes , next time someone needs to locate this building you direct them to look for the brown glass tower with the colored assortment of doo-dads on them, right next to the 3 blue glass towers across the way , just playin 😀

The interiors look beautiful but they have a lot of timeshare points and $750-$2000 per night rooms to sell for this brown glass tower added to the other blue glass towers

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Yes , next time someone needs to locate this building you direct them to look for the brown glass tower with the colored assortment of doo-dads on them, right next to the 3 blue glass towers across the way , just playin 😀

The interiors look beautiful but they have a lot of timeshare points and $750-$2000 per night rooms to sell for this brown glass tower added to the other blue glass towers
The pricing is outrageous, I was 100% planning to buy here until the point charts and tax information came out now I am 0% ever expecting to stay there. I do like it though.

waltography

On the spectrum of Disney's questionable resort theming tendencies, this tower's actually quite nice. You can actually see the Disney through the Marriott (even if I do think some of the rooms feel a little cruise ship-esque).

At the very least, I know now where I'll take work calls from when I'm at the resort, that lobby is gorgeous.

J4546

Looks very nice, glad to.see this project done. Hopefully Pixar hotel retheme is done soon and downtown doesn't in the next year to really tighten that area up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom