nickys

Premium Member
I couldn't remember what I announced at D23 over the summer, so I visited the Epcot Experience on Tuesday so I could remember.

I briefly spoke with an Imagineer, and I asked about the Imagination ride. The Imagineer tried to avoid discussing the ride itself, but they did say something about the theater getting a "new film". I didn't get any other details about this, so take it for what it's worth.

I was also told that Spain was (is?) being considered for World Showcase, along with Brazil. I'm not sure if they were both being considered, or if it was one versus the other.

I'm back at my office in Burbank now, so that's all the information I have on this.

There’s the theatre showing the Pixar Shorts, was that rumoured to be getting something new? I have some vague recollections / hallucinations / false memories * of something happening there.

* delete as appropriate

Figments Friend

I couldn't remember what I announced at D23 over the summer, so I visited the Epcot Experience on Tuesday so I could remember.

I briefly spoke with an Imagineer, and I asked about the Imagination ride. The Imagineer tried to avoid discussing the ride itself, but they did say something about the theater getting a "new film". I didn't get any other details about this, so take it for what it's worth.

I was also told that Spain was (is?) being considered for World Showcase, along with Brazil. I'm not sure if they were both being considered, or if it was one versus the other.

I'm back at my office in Burbank now, so that's all the information I have on this.

Bob, we need to discuss that three tiered building you insist on building at Epcot.
You have my number...let's do lunch.

The Imagination Pavilion needs to sit until someone worthy of making it truly 'imaginative' again takes the reigns of this Company.
I am sorry, but it is neither you nor your 'twin', the 'other Bob'.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom