Rumor Disney's 100th Anniversary

WorldExplorer

What parks characters are there really? Aside from Figment

Haunted Mansion ones (Leota, Hitchhiking Ghosts, etc.), Tiki Room birds, Orange Bird, the Country Bears, Sonny Eclipse, and kinda sorta John in Carousel of Progress. Also Dr. Seeker.

Actually, it's really weird how they haven't done more with Haunted Mansion through the past year and a half. You want a park IP that sells well, that's it.

Edit: Ice Gator and Lagoona Gator.

Last edited:

yensidtlaw1969

Haunted Mansion ones (Leota, Hitchhiking Ghosts, etc.), Tiki Room birds, Orange Bird, the Country Bears, Sonny Eclipse, and kinda sorta John in Carousel of Progress. Also Dr. Seeker.

Actually, it's really weird how they haven't done more with Haunted Mansion through the past year and a half. You want a park IP that sells well, that's it.
Not to mention it has a movie coming out in a matter of months.

(Where the heck is that trailer??)

MagicHappens1971

Yeah I guess I’m my mind I just kind of forgot about them as “parks characters”.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Kind of suprised the Beast isn't next to Belle.
Even more surprised that Gaston is there but not Beast.

And that there are villains represented at all.

And that one of Disney's famous IPs is represented solely by its villain.

Funny that not only the usual suspects aren't represented (SotS and the wartime propaganda films), but neither are the ones that are looked down upon: Chicken Little, Home on the Range, Atlantis, Good Dinosaur. Certainly not intended to represent all of Disney's feature animations.

Kirby86

Even more surprised that Gaston is there but not Beast.

And that there are villains represented at all.

And that one of Disney's famous IPs is represented solely by its villain.

Funny that not only the usual suspects aren't represented (SotS and the wartime propaganda films), but neither are the ones that are looked down upon: Chicken Little, Home on the Range, Atlantis, Good Dinosaur. Certainly not intended to represent all of Disney's feature animations.
Yeah the Brers wouldn't be anywhere near this. I'm not suprised there are some villains here though they are in some cases more well known then the heros. However some of the characters missing are odd. Forky should not be there over EVE. Amd of course this is only going to represent the classics and the successful movies.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I have now noticed they shafted Panchito, and I'm very disappointed.
Yeah, can't imagine why they don't want to feature Señor Pistoles. ;)

Actually, with Spanish-speaking Latin America represented by Coco and Encanto, it was probably to represent Portuguese-speaking Latin America.

But no cigar!

Indy_UK

So we know how long the 100th anniversary is going to run for, especially in Disneyland?

We want to make our first trip there but didn’t know whether to try and squeeze it in for the end of the 100th or wait for the 75th I’m guessing will be a much bigger event?

Kirby86

So we know how long the 100th anniversary is going to run for, especially in Disneyland?

We want to make our first trip there but didn’t know whether to try and squeeze it in for the end of the 100th or wait for the 75th I’m guessing will be a much bigger event?
Honestly it'll probably run around the same time frame that Walt Disney Worlds 50th ran for.

brb1006

The Spectromagic from SpectroMagic

yensidtlaw1969

Trailer drops tomorrow
Finally!

Poster's out today:

1677701054122.png

wtyy21

A rare variant of the 100th anniversary logo was unveiled. However, the only difference is just "100 YEARS OF WONDER" byline underneath the logo removed. Taken from Chang Can Dunk, Disney+ film.

SweetDuffy101

A rumored entertainment for Tokyo Disneyland 40th anniversary to co-celebrate with Disney 100.

A nighttime Spectacular Dreams are Forever is rumored to set its debut this July 2023.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom