Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2019

Disstevefan1

Agreed. But, really, "sold out" at a Disney hard ticket party is just a concept... it's not a hard number. "Sold out" is whatever they say it is, and I can guarantee you that even if it's "sold out," there will be those who can get in over that top number.

Agreed, I am sure there are ways to get into "sold out" events for sure.

The Great Gonzo

I think the new annual party ticket has only made it more crowded. I guess Disney wanted the Vloggers to be able to come back over and over again to advertise for them.

GusEzra

We went to the 10/20 party and it wasn't crowded at all, maybe we got lucky then again we been to 3 parties in the last 4 years and the crowds seem pretty consistent, we never waited more than few minutes on any of the rides most were walk ons, we got a decent spot for the fireworks like 10 min before show time. The only complaint I have and this isn't just a party complaint is this Disney needs to figure out a better flow before and during parades people start getting spots way early and it clogs everything up esp in frontier land and you cant get anywhere, but other than that i thought the party was really good, crowd wise, we never even had to wait for candy the all lines were flowing. I really think it all depends on what day you go

IanDLBZF

And for the record, this year's MNSSHP saw the MOST number of sold out nights, put it on par with 2014 and 2015 (which tied themselves at selling out 11 nights).
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party sell outs.png

Courtesy of someone over on The DIS.

Animaniac93-98

And for the record, this year's MNSSHP saw the MOST number of sold out nights, put it on par with 2014 and 2015 (which tied themselves at selling out 11 nights).
View attachment 428316
Courtesy of someone over on The DIS.

Interesting how this is the first time in 4 years they've had more than 5 sold out nights.

My guess is the cap was lowered to accommodate those with the party pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom