Be Our Guest now serving Alcohol for Breakfast/Lunch

Raineman

I mean, if they want to go the easy profits route...

Coming soon to the Magic Kingdom, adult guests will soon be able to experience an up-close-and-personal adventure with their favorite Disney Princesses and Princes at the brand-new Bibbidi Bobbidi Brothel!

;)
If I was drinking when I saw this, I would have spit it all over my monitor.
But, seriously, I've seen some very attractive Tinkerbell character actors from DLR on YouTube that could...um, well...never mind. :D

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
May be time to invest in several of the "tube of sunscreen" flasks...

Random Disney Security person: "You have three tubes of sunscreen?"

Me: "Yes sir. I have sensitive skin."

;)

sixbagelboy

Is there anywhere else that serves alcohol in the MK besides BoG? I thought I had read a few of the counter service eateries was going to start serving beer. I could be wrong.

sixbagelboy

Also, a little tidbit - At the American Adventure in EPCOT, the free standing building on the main walkway (the one that sells turkey legs) sells beer in 16 ounce cups. But if you go into the restaurant, you can get a 20 ounce of the same beer for almost the same price.

note2001

I'm not going to lie, my wife and I bring a $8.00 bottle of champagne with us from home and a 1.00 bottle of OJ and make our own mimosas in our room. Maybe it's not as classy as BOG but on days we aren't going to the parks, it hits the spot.

I'm surprised the mimosas aren't more. As I recall, back when I was a kid a simple glass of OJ at Top of the world (back when it was on the Contemporary Resort) was about $6.

Here, I don't see OJ listed for breakfast at all.

fngoofy

$10.00 for a mimosa?! :oops: There is a place downtown where you can have bottomless mimosas for that amount!! And you know since its Disney the amount of champagne will be so minuscule it might as well be $10 orange juice.
Is that at the Hungry Heifer? In addition to the bottomless mimosa, try the all you can eat Bef & Loobster.

DisneyGigi

On the lunch menu, I think it would be great with the dining plan. I tried to talk myself into a Mimosa at Crystal Palace but I just could not at 8:25 am. Just to say I had a breakfast Mimosa. Lots of people were though.

spock8113

Your gonna need a good alco-ho-ho-holic beverage when you get the bill and look at what you got for your money.
But alas, you saw the rose and met the Beast.

geekza

Your gonna need a good alco-ho-ho-holic beverage when you get the bill and look at what you got for your money.
But alas, you saw the rose and met the Beast.
Only if you pay through the nose for dinner. The Beast is still royalty, after all, and only hobnobs with the elite. ;)

I got my butt up early on my 6-month morning so I could score a lunch at BOG, but now I feel kind of stupid for bothering. I haven't been to WDW since the Fantasyland expansion opened and my wife has never been to WDW, so I thought it would be a special treat for us. I can see that it won't be worth the hype, but at least the restaurant itself is pretty and, at least for now, the only way to see the inside of it is to get one of the "coveted" reservations. Perhaps the booze will help! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom