News VIDEO - New entertainment coming to Pandora - The World of AVATAR

Jambo Joe

He was our yesterday around 3:30 when I was exiting FOP. Actually provided some backstory to everything (not that I guess it was needed but hey). Made strong points about how it's been 70 years since the events of the movie (not how he said it obviously). The new team was working to detox the air so that humans can breathe on the planet.

He talked some more but I left
That’s an interesting detail from the created backstory. What’s puzzling is the air is not toxic to the Navi - why are we changing it?

pwnbeaver

That’s an interesting detail from the created backstory. What’s puzzling is the air is not toxic to the Navi - why are we changing it?

That's what I'm thinking. Isn't terraforming the atmosphere actually worse than just going in and shooting up a bunch of creatures? Wouldn't that completely destroy the environment of Pandora?

Bairstow

Who wore it better:
Pandora-Utility-Suit_Full_32611.jpg

aliens2.png

Neither.

exo-squad.jpg

FigmentForver96

That's what I'm thinking. Isn't terraforming the atmosphere actually worse than just going in and shooting up a bunch of creatures? Wouldn't that completely destroy the environment of Pandora?
Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't really need a backstory and an explanation of why this works and why this covers this plot hole etc. I just enjoy the land, atmosphere and rides. I feel those who go out to start nitpicking are just looking for issues. (Not that this is what you are doing)

Bairstow

Once a day? What are they doing, pulling a stilt walker from Lion King before their first show?

It would be interesting to know.
I do imagine this is staffing issue that they might solve as they train a few more people to where they can trust them with the suit.

Kman101

I cant belive disney would waste money on this, from such a silly move.

Why? This is exactly what Pandora needed for those who don't "get it"

I know some hate the design because it's not hiding the person but it was clearly a design choice. I think it was the right choice.

FigmentJedi

It would NEVER happen, but if Disney were to ever get in on board with seasonal overlays in Florida, a Xenomorph infestation of Pandora would make a lovely alternative to Horror Nights.
A Xenomorph infestation of Pandora would make for a more interesting sequel then whatever Cameron's planning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom