News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Indy_UK

We rode it 4 times over the last couple of weeks and utilised DAS which made it easy.

While I think the Guardians ‘overlay’ is actually poorly done, you can tell from the pre-shows that they weren’t going originally planned

However, I absolutely loved the ride and it’s probably topped Everest as my favourite Disney ride

tparris

The ride itself is fantastic IMO, the theming/story could definitely be better in some areas but overall I think it’s a great attraction. The location it’s in and the absurdly large budget are separate topics that I won’t get into, but removing those issues from the equation leaves us with just a flat-out super fun ride. I think especially if you enjoy the aesthetics of Space Mountain, this one is really cool visually too IMO, but I’ve always been a sucker for space and stars and the like.

gerarar

Premium Member
Welp we didn't get a BG so there's that lol. I swear we have never had luck (with Rise) unless a friend of ours did it too. Not sure why. Maybe we will have luck for 1pm?
At 1pm you should be able to get one, as it's usually open for mins to hours.

Make sure to try on the dot to get the earliest BG possible. So far things are trending well today (cross fingers), so if the pace keeps up, any BG below and around 180-190 is a guarantee.

UNCgolf

Welp we didn't get a BG so there's that lol. I swear we have never had luck (with Rise) unless a friend of ours did it too. Not sure why. Maybe we will have luck for 1pm?

If you want one at 1 PM, you'll get one. They're often available for over an hour.

The only way you'd have any trouble is if the ride had a bunch of downtime this morning and so they limit the number of groups.

EricsBiscuit

Petition to add Danger Zone to the ride playlist.
High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

Piebald

Finally rode it. Getting the 1pm was much easier. Ended up riding at 4pm.

About an hour and a half before I had a beer and a slice from the window pizza place. Previously I had a few beers and some filet mignon and fish n chips throughout the day. Also drank a ton of water (boy it was hot yesterday). I ride a ton of rides and have zero issues. I'll be honest, at the risk of sounding graphic, some of that food worked it's way up a bit and while I didn't feel the need to vomit or anything I certainly had some heartburn type deal where everything came up (I rarely if ever have heartburn). So I'm not entirely surprised some people get sick on this ride. Going in with a belly full of booze and food or having drank quite a bit and doing the ride may be a bit much. Great ride though.

Br0ckford

Finally rode it. Getting the 1pm was much easier. Ended up riding at 4pm.

About an hour and a half before I had a beer and a slice from the window pizza place. Previously I had a few beers and some filet mignon and fish n chips throughout the day. Also drank a ton of water (boy it was hot yesterday). I ride a ton of rides and have zero issues. I'll be honest, at the risk of sounding graphic, some of that food worked it's way up a bit and while I didn't feel the need to vomit or anything I certainly had some heartburn type deal where everything came up (I rarely if ever have heartburn). So I'm not entirely surprised some people get sick on this ride. Going in with a belly full of booze and food or having drank quite a bit and doing the ride may be a bit much. Great ride though.
Made that mistake once. Stuffed my face and a couple of beers then tower of terror. 🤢

SoFloMagic

So I've been on this three times and I don't get it. I feel like it's a good ride, but I just don't like it. What am I missing?

For me it feels like a roller coaster with no coasting, a terrifying omnimover gone wild. It's like space mountain plus screens but minus inertia.

I want to love this ride. What am I missing?

Piebald

So I've been on this three times and I don't get it. I feel like it's a good ride, but I just don't like it. What am I missing?

For me it feels like a roller coaster with no coasting, a terrifying omnimover gone wild. It's like space mountain plus screens but minus inertia.

It's a cool ride imo but I rode it and I was like "ok". Seems like a hassle to get a BG for anyone who is used to just waiting in lines and for the budget and long time it took to build it's certainly not blowing my socks off. Very smooth ride and cool tech but...I see where you're coming from

mergatroid

It's subjective, I'm sure there's attractions you love that others don't also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom