Walt Disney World Christmas Parade Taping

brb1006

That was the best Christmas performance Disney ever had.

Edit: This was also back when the performances were excellent, and the production didn't rely on 2-second cuts with looped screaming to make things "exciting." From 2011–2014, the parades were almost unwatchable.
The performances also felt more genuine. The finale from either 2005,2006 or 2007 that featured almost the entire Disney cast dancing to Joy To The World gave me chills. I wish I could find that clip though.

tl77

Seems like the Descendants should have hosted a "Halloween" Special instead, but I'm looking forward to some new "TV specials from the Disney Parks" been too long, hope to see some of night time entertainment from the parks as well

OliveMcFly

I know many do, but Tori Kelly did not lip sync last year. I'll be very disappointed if Kelly Clarkson does this year.

Kelly is amazing live and I'm not sure lip syncing is in her vocab so here's hoping. I'm confident she'll be live.

disney4life2008

20161112_192806-1.jpg
20161112_191625-1.jpg
20161112_194027-1.jpg

Pre tape on Saturday with Juliana hough and her brother.

JohnD

Everyone knew about the tapings in MK because they happened while the park was open. I think the other parks were closed for other acts that performed. For example, Hollywood Blvd is blocked off at the front of the HS for the act currently airing. I'm assuming the fans are extras.

Bolt

Everyone knew about the tapings in MK because they happened while the park was open. I think the other parks were closed for other acts that performed. For example, Hollywood Blvd is blocked off at the front of the HS for the act currently airing. I'm assuming the fans are extras.
Incorrect. Park was open. Guests were able to use sidewalks, stores and the bypass by Oscars.

mickeyfan5534

I can't help but be upset here. They go to all the resorts to show off a 'castle lighting' and then show clips of the nighttime spectaculars and why couldn't they have just made those the special with those musical performances in between without commercials every 5 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom