Passholder single day ticket offer

trampdog

This is a great deal. Trying to do 4 parks in one day is tough and you won't get to see everything at every park...but even if you did only one park or two...it's still a great deal and a nice way to introduce Disney to someone who has never been.

Oh, it can be done and I have many times. Don't follow those stupid books or websites and has to be done on Monday or Tuesday (non holiday). If you want to concentrate on e-ticket rides only, it can be done in six hours (all four parks). You will get a work-out. It's not for the fain-of-heart, sick, old, or over-weight. It's actually a fun and exhilarating accomplishment in the end.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Honestly, I'm not even going to continue with it. I can tell you're one of those people who can't have Disney talked bad about around you. Nothing is wrong with Disney, I get it. Your thoughts are right and mine are wrong. Sorry for offending you with my thoughts. And yes, you do have pixie dusted glasses.

And for the record, never did I say Disney sucks or I think it sucks. Let's not put words in my mouth.I I simply stated that it has fallen off.
I have no problem with constructive criticism of Disney. I do it myself. I certainly don't agree with everything that they have done and are doing in the parks. My problem is with the blanket statements that have been proven wrong time and time again, yet people keep spouting off them off as truth in the hope that maybe some people might believe it. You talked about the parks being dirty - yet many people have been their recently and reported that the parks are as clean as they have ever been. That is our experience as well. There have been some here saying the restrooms are filthy. Again, people on recent trips have reported that it simply isn't true, and that is our experience as well. Every restroom we were in just a few months ago was clean, and most had CMs in them cleaning up from the slobby people. You also mentioned that maintenance hasn't been kept up and rides are in terrible condition. What rides??? We saw no evidence of that on our recent trips.

Like I said, it isn't perfect. And guess what - IT NEVER WAS! Sorry to burst your bubble, but WDW has never been as perfect as certain people here claim it was. They went as kids back in the 70's and 80's and thought everything was great. And now they look back and only remember the good stuff from when they were kids, and think it has gone so tremendously downhill. It is nowhere near as bad as certain people here would have you believe, and nowhere near as bad you put it. Did you say it sucks? Well, not directly, but the tone of your post certainly implied that is how you felt.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I have no problem with constructive criticism of Disney. I do it myself. I certainly don't agree with everything that they have done and are doing in the parks. My problem is with the blanket statements that have been proven wrong time and time again, yet people keep spouting off them off as truth in the hope that maybe some people might believe it. You talked about the parks being dirty - yet many people have been their recently and reported that the parks are as clean as they have ever been. That is our experience as well. There have been some here saying the restrooms are filthy. Again, people on recent trips have reported that it simply isn't true, and that is our experience as well. Every restroom we were in just a few months ago was clean, and most had CMs in them cleaning up from the slobby people. You also mentioned that maintenance hasn't been kept up and rides are in terrible condition. What rides??? We saw no evidence of that on our recent trips.

Like I said, it isn't perfect. And guess what - IT NEVER WAS! Sorry to burst your bubble, but WDW has never been as perfect as certain people here claim it was. They went as kids back in the 70's and 80's and thought everything was great. And now they look back and only remember the good stuff from when they were kids, and think it has gone so tremendously downhill. It is nowhere near as bad as certain people here would have you believe, and nowhere near as bad you put it. Did you say it sucks? Well, not directly, but the tone of your post certainly implied that is how you felt.
Couldn't put it better myself...:geek:

trampdog

Why should I It's another cheap stunt from a company which instead of creating NEW experiences to drive attendance as it once did now relies on financial engineering tricks like this one to get bodies in the gate.

Not to mention the renamed Agent P game with some cheaply made props which in ADDITION to the FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR UPCHARGE COST also requires PARK ADMISSION. But But it's teh Stah Warz...

You do realize this is 'merica and capitalism rules, right? You do realize that it's not going to change your life one way or another if Disney makes or lose money, right? You do have a choice whether or not to support Disney. That includes going to their parks, watching their TV networks, viewing their movies, etc. I am sure Comcast would more than welcome you over to their side.

LongLiveTheKing

SorcererMC

Show them the magic you know so well, including the incredible Main Street Electrical Parade before it leaves Magic Kingdom® Park! Simply purchase a 1-day Park Hopper® Ticket for $79 plus tax, August 12–September 30, 2016."

Let me get this straight. Disney announced the cancellation of MSEP yesterday (or the night before). It made national news and is being reported widely on local stations. And now they are advertising a discount on park-hoppers for APers +1 to come see it 'before it leaves'?

Marketing genius.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Let me get this straight. Disney announced the cancellation of MSEP yesterday (or the night before). It made national news and is being reported widely on local stations. And now they are advertising a discount on park-hoppers for APers +1 to come see it 'before it leaves'?

Marketing genius.
Lol the original blog post made points to come see it before it leaves as well.

LongLiveTheKing

Marketing genius.
Wow, that really is the sacrificial lamb of discounts.

disneylover97

This might be a dumb question but-

Could I buy 4 for my family and the next day buy another 4? Instead of buying a 2 day hopper pass could I just buy single day tickets 2 days in a row or is it limited?

Nemo14

This might be a dumb question but-

Could I buy 4 for my family and the next day buy another 4? Instead of buying a 2 day hopper pass could I just buy single day tickets 2 days in a row or is it limited?
I believe there's a limit of 6 for this, so if they mean 6 total (which I suspect is the case), then you could only get 2 after the initial 4.

disneylover97

I believe there's a limit of 6 for this, so if they mean 6 total (which I suspect is the case), then you could only get 2 after the initial 4.

This makes perfect sense thank you for the response! It actually could work out I would only need 3 one day and 3 the next day.

Disney here I come! (Hopefully ;))

**Stacy**

Hmmmm...should I wait to see if there are any other desperate gestures before buying an AP in Sept or Oct? I am still hesitant to buy another AP, but my mother is hinting about F&W and I will eventually get talked into an AP.. 3 free months tagged onto APs would certainly be the salve to soothe the butthurt I have been feeling for the last year or two

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom