Passholder single day ticket offer

Jon81uk

DisneyFans4Life

I did three parks in one day with time plenty of time left if I wanted to do another, its possible, considering AK and DHS have close to zero rides.
It's not impossible to do all 4 parks in one day; I've done it myself, you just won't see everything at every park.

wannabeBelle

What's so hard to believe?? If you have someone coming to visit, and they only have one day for WDW, what is wrong with $79 instead of over $100?? And they can park hop.
This!! I know a few people this will work really well for and I am glad they can take advantage of it. Marie

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
It's not impossible to do all 4 parks in one day; I've done it myself, you just won't see everything at every park.
We've done it as well. Just a few attractions in each and off you go.

I have too but that was before the advent of the new fastpass system and magic bands...I think it would be near impossible to do it now...
Sorry, but the new systems don't make it any less or more possible than before. Whatever your 3rd or 4th park was going to be, the likelihood of riding the premiere attractions was very much doubtful under the old system as well.

jakeman

I have too but that was before the advent of the new fastpass system and magic bands...I think it would be near impossible to do it now...
I just did it with my family less than a month ago. We actually got quite a bit done across all four parks. We were able to get multiple fastpasses after our first three throughout the remainder of the day.

JohnD

I agree. Complaining about this is just trying to find things to complain about IMO, I don't see how a discount is a bad thing

You know. Attendance probably IS down. Okay, that's the reality. No need to belabor the reasons. What's wrong with WDW adding an incentive for APs to bring friends? Companies do things like this all the time to make up margins. It's a win-win for the business and customer.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I just did it with my family less than a month ago. We actually got quite a bit done across all four parks. We were able to get multiple fastpasses after our first three throughout the remainder of the day.
Now there you go again, spreading reality when people want to believe that you can't do anything that hasn't been planned a year in advance. :cool:

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
You know. Attendance probably IS down. Okay, that's the reality. No need to belabor the reasons. What's wrong with WDW adding an incentive for APs to bring friends? Companies do things like this all the time to make up margins. It's a win-win for the business and customer.
This...

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know the restrictions on this offer? My sister is a seasonal pass holder, do they restrict this deal to only Platinum pass holders?

Thanks in advance!

LongLiveTheKing

How is this latest development seen as a GOOD thing, Reeks of desperation to me in that attendance is declining and now they turn to AP holders to try and prop attendance figures up after going out of their way to alienate said passholders... Genius I say Simply Genius in best Wyle E. Coyote voice.
This. Disney is not a company that lowers prices to be nice. I'm not in the total doom and gloom crowd but they pretty obviously lowered it to meet demand.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
This. Disney is not a company that lowers prices to be nice. I'm not in the total doom and gloom crowd but they pretty obviously lowered it to meet demand.
As already stated, this is a slow time of the year for Disney parks, so wouldn't it be good business sense to offer something to add people????? It has nothing to do with nice, but it certainly is a good offer.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Yes exactly and if they lowered it THAT much, well lets just say attendance must really be down versus planned attendance.

Yet because of last years AP moves they have gone out of their way to offend passholders and now they expect the SAME passholders who they wrote off as 'bad business' last year to come along and save their bacon. I'm simply gobsmacked at the utterly clueless nature of WDW senior leadership.

I HAD a premier pass/AP basically forever but I let it expire last august because of my utter disgust with how TWDC was running WDW. I fly a LOT and used to be when I went through MCO always made time to visit WDW and maybe even grab a night there. No longer. My pass expired BEFORE Disney jacked the prices and cut benefits so the price increase had no bearing on my decision.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Yet because of last years AP moves they have gone out of their way to offend passholders and now they expect the SAME passholders who they wrote off as 'bad business' last year to come along and save their bacon. I'm simply gobsmacked at the utterly clueless nature of WDW senior leadership.
I'm utterly gobsmacked at how you can possibly type all of this stuff with a straight face.

wannabeBelle

I don't believe there is a restriction on the type of AP but I as per the AP information I saw there is a limit of 6 tickets. I'm not sure if that is total or per day though. So for example if you go with a family of 4 and get 4 tickets the first day, could you only get 2 the following day to make up for the 6 ticket maximum or would you be able to get another set of 4 as the limit of 6 has not been met for that day. Marie

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Keep smoking the pixie dust and giving TWDC your money 'cuz its Diznee' people like YOU are the reason Disney gets away with constantly degrading the experience because you enable the behavior. There is a saying in the business world 'Bad Money drives out the Good Money' think on that one for a while.

For a very long time my family in aggregate spent new economy car type money at Disney every year. This is no longer the case.
Probably for the best for all of us. I can see you being the type that complains throughout a ride, "oh how it used to be so much better back in the day"

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I wonder if they will let you upgrade to a multi-day hopper and retain the discount.

I read a post from a ticketing CM on another board that said you can upgrade the ticket, but it's considered a promotional ticket thus they will not price bridge it. That CM had just received training on this new ticket the day he posted or the day before (something like that).

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Probably for the best for all of us. I can see you being the type that complains throughout a ride, "oh how it used to be so much better back in the day"
I can't remember a single positive statement he has made in a very long time. We are all better off if he doesn't ever go there again, and sells his DVC points. He won't have to look at the desolation that he claims is WDW now, so it's a plus for him as well. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom