Rumor - Possible ticket price increases coming this Sunday (2/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tissandtully

I think certain hotels do have service from the Airport to the Hotels (shuttles). but pretty sure most of them are not free o_O

Also, after my first horrible experience with the bag thing... I said NEVER AGAIN and we now always pick up our bags and roll with them to the DME area.

I don't understand how a bus is deemed safer than an Uber driver who has passed a background check and has high ratings. You can even spring a little more for the UberXL which is a larger vehicle if that's what you're worried about. If anything Uber drivers should be more worried about passengers.

tissandtully

So, assuming tiered pricing comes in because we all know the company isn't making enough profit.

Does one also assume the quietest times will see a price cut as well as the busiest times seeing the price rise?

Spirit said its gonna be higher base price, no discounts from current prices for slower days.

lentesta

Premium Member
Anyone have a copy of this 8-to-11-month calendar?

They could have simplified the explanation of "peak" season by saying "when your kids are not in school."

Bolt

To be honest, I hope this works. There's just too many people coming to the parks and there isn't anything slow anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom