Holidays Happen Here Dance Party coming to Center Stage at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Here here, anyone attending the dance party should get a gift certificate to the nearest audiologist too. As they typically do all they can to get your attention by blaring music at decibels sure to induce hearing loss over a short period of time. I rarely see anyone enjoying themselves at these things.

33616841.jpg

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Yeah, I know I sound like that guy, sorry. I guess I just believe better PA system placement would allow for everyone to hear the music without the need for volume that would make Mötorhead scared.

haha. No, nothing to be sorry about. I don't necessarily disagree with you. Just wanted to poke fun a bit! :)

Kman101

And other parks have actual entertainment acts. A new act would go a long way in DHS, IMO. I love the Citizens of Hollywood but they can't afford another act instead of a dance party? I guess at least it sounds like they're using "rare" characters so that's a plus (if I can find a plus). Again, in Sunset Showcase? Great. But they don't need two.

Matt_Black

IMO, this is Disney grasping at straws to keep DHS a viable asset during construction. I think they should just close the park down and give it the love and TLC that it needs ON A FASTER TIME LINE! As it stands now, one would think that DHS isn't making the profit Disney wants out of it...one option could be to offer half price tickets for half of a park! Just my opinion, so no negative comments, please.

"Please don't make any negative comments about my negative comment."

mm52200

One good source on twitter seemed to indicate that Entertainment had other proposals besides the 2nd dance party but they were tabled for whatever reason. It's nice to see that they tried to improve the character lineup though for this party. I wish the Club Disney party wasn't the Fab Five though, you can already meet them in the park and it's just them in standard costume.

MickeyWiki

Some rare characters appeared at the dance party today as it debuted. Sebastian and Robin Hood were the two highlights, with Bolt, Genie, Baloo, Chip, Dale, and Stitch also there.

Kind of a weird mix of characters, but it was nice to see Disney bring a few obscure characters out (for once).
Here is a picture from DisneyCharacterGuide on twitter if anyone is interested...

Attachments

• RobinHood.jpg
    RobinHood.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 114

harryk

Just what we need a 2015 dance party in 1930 setting - well maybe they will use 1930 dance music......:(:(
WDW HS management just can't wait to block views of the Great Movie Ride ...:(:(:(

YodaMan

FYI, the Holidays Happen Here Dance Party officially ended on Sunday. And now the Adventure Happens Here Dance Party has started. I think it's safe to assume the dance parties at Center Stage will last as long as the fireworks last. Oh, and Chip and Dale in their Rescue Ranger outfits appear at the newest dance party.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
FYI, the Holidays Happen Here Dance Party officially ended on Sunday. And now the Adventure Happens Here Dance Party has started. I think it's safe to assume the dance parties at Center Stage will last as long as the fireworks last. Oh, and Chip and Dale in their Rescue Ranger outfits appear at the newest dance party.

Well...I do like me some Rescue Rangers

Ciciwoowoo

We "attended" this in December. What a mess! I have a 5 year old boy, and to adults were too busy trying to hit a big balloon and nearly trampled him. He left crying and with a bloody knee.

I think they need to start making kid friendly parties... no adults allowed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom