News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Mickeynerd17

Someone is really taking care of LwtL. Now the brushfire in the plains is restored.
This and some more lighting upgrades in other scenes. It looks absolutely wonderful. 🥹

living-land-prarie-fire-effect-06252024-2-1068x601.jpg
living-land-rainforest-lighting-06252024-2-1068x712.jpg
living-land-rainforest-lighting-06252024-1-1068x712.jpg

dmc493

The rainforest room lights under the restaurant bother me, I hope its better in person? just a bunch of blue or orange light that doesn't correlate...is it just the photos? what happened to the more soft immersive show lighting.
a couple months ago when they redid some of the lighting and everything seemed blue, it was actually way more subtle and looked really good in person. I think the photos just make it look way more vivid. hopefully these other lighting tweaks today are the same way

trainplane3

The rainforest room lights under the restaurant bother me, I hope its better in person? just a bunch of blue or orange light that doesn't correlate...is it just the photos? what happened to the more soft immersive show lighting.
BlogMickeys pictures are usually saturated so I'd say that's the case. (Nothing against them because it's the easiest way to show these kinds of upgrades)

After the initial round of lighting upgrades that looked extremely blue in pictures, most people said it looked great in person.

Epcot82Guy

It actually looks pretty good in person. The whole thing felt like an improvement. It wasn't distracting like it appears in the photo.

Nickm2022

Am I the only one who wants the Land and Sea pavilions updated? Don't get me wrong, I love them but they really could use a fresh code of paint and better crowd control on the interiors. Especially given that they're the only things in former future world not touched/updated in the overhaul (besides Figment)

wdrive

Am I the only one who wants the Land and Sea pavilions updated? Don't get me wrong, I love them but they really could use a fresh code of paint and better crowd control on the interiors. Especially given that they're the only things in former future world not touched/updated in the overhaul (besides Figment)

Imagination needs it more but yes Land and Sea are probably in second and third places for needing investment.

WorldExplorer

I don't feel strongly about Sea (because I don't go in there often), but I think Land is good as it is and really hope they leave it alone because at this point I definitely don't believe they can improve it.

If there was a chance of them just installing more elevators without screwing with anything else, I would be for that, but that's about it.

bpiper

Someone is really taking care of LwtL. Now the brushfire in the plains is restored.
Hmmm..

Could be someone finally noticed that the bulb burned out and replaced it.

Someone wondered what that switch/wire went to?

Could be the projector was EOL and they have been waiting on the purchase of a new one.

Take your pick. Just glad it's finally back.

James Alucobond

I don't feel strongly about Sea (because I don't go in there often), but I think Land is good as it is and really hope they leave it alone because at this point I definitely don't believe they can improve it.

If there was a chance of them just installing more elevators without screwing with anything else, I would be for that, but that's about it.
The attractions are all great, but the interior is terrible. It’s so out of date and void of any unifying design that almost nothing could make it worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom