New Destinations coming to Star Tours

Mike S

According to the site that cannot be named, we'll be getting randomization in HS again starting December 18th :D We'll no longer be locked-in to Jakku and BB-8
About damn time. I was starting to go crazy with how long it's been locked on the EpVII stuff. The ride is so simple to change that those additions were put in pretty much over night after already being tested elsewhere. It's like someone forgot to flip a switch for all these months.

andre85

Not at all. After two rides it got boring.

Of course it got boring for those who rode it more than a couple of times. I suspect most in WDW hadn't. My point was if it makes sense for DL to do it at all, it's easily justifiable for WDW to do it for longer since they cater to people who aren't there week after week, unlike Disneyland, and thus haven't seen the new sequence even months after its debut.

If anything, Disneyland's was more egregious since, again, it appeals more to locals. They should have ended it after a couple of weeks. Of course, I personally wish neither park did it at all since I do reride it being a DL APer, but the decision as to why they ran it longer isn't confusing

Regardless, it's kind of telling how some get bored of this one so easily when the original Star Tours was endlessly rerideable--at least for me. Loved that rided

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom