New D-Zone relaxation area coming to Epcot next week

Cmdr_Crimson

Well I guess that answers my question about what is happening with Innoventions West.

Well, I would like to see something more but I can see myself using this space occasionally.

The northern half is still the same with the Chase M&G..The part that is in question is the side between Epcot Character spot and Club Cool

FutureWorld1982

I tried to enter this area last week from the Club Cool side and was met by plainclothes security informing me that the area was "not a guest area." There were rolling planters partially blocking the doors, but not entirely so I didn't realize the area was closed immediately.
The area was being used for working Media covering the taping of The Chew. It will reopen soon.

SoccerMickey

I tried to enter this area last week from the Club Cool side and was met by plainclothes security informing me that the area was "not a guest area." There were rolling planters partially blocking the doors, but not entirely so I didn't realize the area was closed immediately.

Could It be possible that The Chew was using it as prep/production/green room for the show tapings due to its relative proximity to where they were filming and that's why it was closed off?

French Quarter

The northern half is still the same with the Chase M&G..The part that is in question is the side between Epcot Character spot and Club Cool

Yes, I understand where this is. Had started a thread the other day asking what was happening in West. Just came across this today. So it partly answers my question on how they are using the space.

Cmdr_Crimson

The area was being used for working Media covering the taping of The Chew. It will reopen soon.

Excellent...Because if it wasn't.....
batman%2Brule%2Bgif.gif

Communicore

What's the review of the chairs and tables? Are they of the crappy variety or are there Disney touches? They seem like, Walmart brand or Kirkland brand.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
In a weird way, the name is very appropriate. If there's an area that is no longer going to be used for any real purpose, it's essentially been... D(e)-Zoned.

Cmdr_Crimson

I should point this out...Orlando Theme Park News announced on their recent update...

The 25th Anniversary Timeline was recently removed in Innoventions West Hallway.....
IMG_3853.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom