Inside Out meet and greet

brb1006

I find it fitting that Baymax and Joy and Sadness both meet at Epcot after I remembered Baymax's quote on crying.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

This would work as I've posted my image of this a few times already and since I saw this. It was good time to..
Inside%20out%20concept%20idea_zpslmuytrkp.jpg

DisneyDreamer08

Supposedly with the Inside Out characters it will be one photo per group with the guests own camera and no more will be allowed. So no differing combinations of one of each kid individually or one with Mom and Dad in too or whatever.This has never happened before as far as I know and I do think they would struggle to enforce it.

Could be an attempt to force Photopass sales since they're supposedly only limiting guest camera photos.

That makes sense actually, at least to start. From what I've been seeing, the line has been an hour or two wait all day. Hopefully that helps speed it up a little.

Killnme

ugh, this again... Yes there are walls, because there are IMPROVEMENTS COMING.

So you are saying $100 bucks plus 20 dollars to park is a deal for 6 rides and 6 shows!?! I know improvements are coming and I am expecting the prices to go even higher when they are done but $120 bucks for a half day park is NOT worth it!

Jon81uk

So you are saying $100 bucks plus 20 dollars to park is a deal for 6 rides and 6 shows!?! I know improvements are coming and I am expecting the prices to go even higher when they are done but $120 bucks for a half day park is NOT worth it!

Animal Kingdom also has around 15 attractions (shows, rides, main wildlife trails). I counted around 15 attractions at DHS currently, including all rides shows and walkthroughs. DHS has only closed three attractions recently (LMA, BLT & HISTK).

Yes Animal Kingdom is a lot more worthwhile park to visit and will gain a night show this year and 2-3 more attractions next year. But I think DHS has been overpriced ever since it stopped being a true working studio as they haven't invested in new attractions often enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom