9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
I remember seeing on TV on 9/12 that the parks were open again, and obviously since we have people and cast members who were there on this board saying that they WERE open on 9/12, it seems u were misinformed.

Apparently you remember incorrectly because they were not open on 9/12. Obviously since I know people who work at WDW and can confirm for me that the parks weren't open until Saturday, it is YOU and others who are misinformed.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Hackers are more active than ever before....now they're steeping to even more pathetic lows of altering web pages to fit their wrong statements. Truly sad. The parks were not open until Saturday. That is that.

wanabeimagineer

Ok now this is just an obvious attempt to us all off, thats pathetic that u have to come up with an excuse like that just so u can make urself think ur not wrong.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Ok now this is just an obvious attempt to us all off, thats pathetic that u have to come up with an excuse like that just so u can make urself think ur not wrong.

Sure, whatever you say. What's pathetic is your inability to utilize proper English and grammar skills. Let's see, "u" is a letter, not a word, "urself" isn't a word, and "ur" isn't a word either.

wanabeimagineer

Oh I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize you wanted all of our posts to be in proper English, I just shortened my words because I didn't want to waste time on someone who is obviously wrong.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Oh I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize you wanted all of our posts to be in proper English, I just shortened my words because I didn't want to waste time on someone who is obviously wrong.

If you didn't want to waste time on yourself, then why did you even post?

wanabeimagineer

Ok now this is just getting stupid. Childish comebacks like that aren't going to prove that you're right. You're obviously just trying to mess with us and OK now you've had your fun, alright? So just drop it.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Ok now this is just getting stupid. Childish comebacks like that aren't going to prove that you're right. You're obviously just trying to mess with us and OK now you've had your fun, alright? So just drop it.

LOL

Pioneer Hall

Obviously you're "friends" who work there lied to you!! Because the parks were open on 9/12/2002. Are you really that stubborn that you can't believe all the different proof we have given you. Call WDW and ask them, then I want you to tell them they are liars right to them over the phone. Because only you and your "friends" are right. That must be 2 peoples opinions to the millions of people out there that are saying that the parks were open on 9/12 (WHICH THEY WERE). But, even though we got articles from Papers, got info. from Disney Websites, called Disney directly, and watched the news that day we must all be wrong because the 2 or 3 of you say that the parks opened Saturday. Face the facts that you are wrong. It is OK to make mistakes, and you have made one. So get over it!!

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
After the hacker comment had me laughing, I realized he had to be joking, or I had just met the dumbest person alive, one or the other. :D

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Obviously you're "friends" who work there lied to you!! Because the parks were open on 9/12/2002. Are you really that stubborn that you can't believe all the different proof we have given you. Call WDW and ask them, then I want you to tell them they are liars right to them over the phone. Because only you and your "friends" are right. That must be 2 peoples opinions to the millions of people out there that are saying that the parks were open on 9/12 (WHICH THEY WERE). But, even though we got articles from Papers, got info. from Disney Websites, called Disney directly, and watched the news that day we must all be wrong because the 2 or 3 of you say that the parks opened Saturday. Face the facts that you are wrong. It is OK to make mistakes, and you have made one. So get over it!!

Oh golly gee whiz, Beaver....thank you for showing me the error of my ways! LOL.

zonguy

Originally posted by SilentRascal

Actually, no...they didn't open the parks again until Saturday. None of the parks, including Animal Kingdom, were open again until Saturday.

Dude... they were open on 9/12... we went to MK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom