9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by JenLUVSmickey
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Sept. 11, 2001) -- Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will resume operations of all theme parks, water parks, and shopping, entertainment and recreation areas Wednesday morning, officials announced late Tuesday.

That is right out of the WDWMAGIC archive. You are wrong and so are you friends. Go back and read and Newspaper like the New York Times. It says the parks were reopened the very next day.:hammer:

Nice try, honey. You can fabricate anything you want to fit in with your incorrect statements, you can re-word whatever you like. Still...you are incorrect. They were not open until Saturday.

Lance

I don't know, looks like it's getting pretty hot in here, I can't remember, I think they did open them on the 12th, but I think they would re-open them on the 13th.

burbur

Originally posted by SilentRascal

No, they weren't. They did NOT open again until SATURDAY.

let's set the record straight... i worked on 9/12 at animal kingdom. i saw lots of guests that day (attendance didn't freefall right away). you are wrong. your friends are wrong. but whatever, ignorance sure must be bliss.

burbur

Originally posted by Ratcat
Probably a petty question, in light of the events of that day, but did the park visitors get refunds on their days admission???

i can't be for sure, since i don't work near the main gate, but i am pretty sure that people got a 1 day comp tickets that don't ever expire. now i'm not a 100% positive on that, but i'm sure there was some refund process involved (seeing as how some people may have just entered the parks only to be turned around again).

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by burbur

let's set the record straight... i worked on 9/12 at animal kingdom. i saw lots of guests that day (attendance didn't freefall right away). you are wrong. your friends are wrong. but whatever, ignorance sure must be bliss.

I thought you said you wanted to set the record straight, not add more lies to the mix? Fact is, NONE of the parks (including Animal Kingdom) were open to guests until the Saturday following the attacks. You saw nothing that day. I'm right. My friends are right. And if ignorance is bliss, you've got to be one of the happiest people around.

burbur

i hate to be rude... but how stupid are you? seriously. whatever. i'm done with this. keep in mind that i was actually a castmember at the time (and i still have my status, thank the lord)!

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by burbur
i hate to be rude... but how stupid are you? seriously. whatever. i'm done with this. keep in mind that i was actually a castmember at the time (and i still have my status, thank the lord)!

You're wrong, why don't you just admit it? Wow, "whatever"....it's always such an intelligent statement to make (by someone 12 and under, perhaps). If you actually were a castmember, you'd readily admit they weren't open again 'til Saturday.

wanabeimagineer

You would think that the people who actually worked there on 9/12 woulda known that the parks opened that day, im sure they woulda noticed if nobody was there and the park wasnt open?

Tom Morrow

You're wrong, why don't you just admit it? Wow, "whatever"....it's always such an intelligent statement to make (by someone 12 and under, perhaps). If you actually were a castmember, you'd readily admit they weren't open again 'til Saturday.

Whatever. No j/k, but you are the only one who thinks they didn't open until Saturday, and you're obviously wrong as people who were actually there can confirm that it opened the next day. Now could you please admit that and give up?

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Tom Morrow

Whatever. No j/k, but you are the only one who thinks they didn't open until Saturday, and you're obviously wrong as people who were actually there can confirm that it opened the next day. Now could you please admit that and give up?

I don't think they didn't open til Saturday, I KNOW they didn't. I'm obviously right as people I know who work there in WDW can confirm the parks were closed until Saturday. THAT is what I admit.

Tom Morrow

I don't think they didn't open til Saturday, I KNOW they didn't. I'm obviously right as people I know who work there in WDW can confirm the parks were closed until Saturday. THAT is what I admit.

Then how come my friend, who was there at the time, was able to go to the parks the very next day?? I'm sorry, but whatever information you heard was false. Maybe certain things didn't open, or maybe incoming guests were blocked off, but the parks were open on 9/12.

Pioneer Hall

Silent Rascal why don't you call WDW and ask them your self, because I did just to clariffy all of this. And they said that the Theme Parks water parks and all other WDW activites were opened on 9/12.

wanabeimagineer

I remember seeing on TV on 9/12 that the parks were open again, and obviously since we have people and cast members who were there on this board saying that they WERE open on 9/12, it seems u were misinformed.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Tom Morrow

Then how come my friend, who was there at the time, was able to go to the parks the very next day?? I'm sorry, but whatever information you heard was false. Maybe certain things didn't open, or maybe incoming guests were blocked off, but the parks were open on 9/12.

Obviously your friend lied to you. Nobody was granted entry back into the parks until Saturday. Sorry, the parks were not open on 9/12.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Silent Rascal why don't you call WDW and ask them your self, because I did just to clariffy all of this. And they said that the Theme Parks water parks and all other WDW activites were opened on 9/12.

It's clear to me you called nobody, because WDW parks were not open until Saturday, not 9/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom