MyMagic+ article from Fast Company magazine

Enjoyed the article! It's one of the few non-biased articles I've read about MM+. Most articles are either travel blog style articles talking about all the positives or some blog espousing all the faults. I've read very few articles from true journalists about MM+ that actually dug into the story and spelled out the project from start to finish with successes and failures highlighted. Finally, I appreciate the author taking the time to wade into the weeds of this forum to answer questions. It's just a shame our few vocal naysayers feel the need to attack the author for daring to break down some of the mis-information they love to spread.

Post links to those "numerous other reputable publications" please...

Your ego is unbelievable. The likelihood the author knew anything about you prior to this thread is laughable. Maybe he responded because you questioned his ethics without even reading the article. Maybe he didn't care for you launching into an attack on his professionalism without a shred of evidence.

That's why the Evil Spirit needs to be banned from this forum pronto. Plus, he is a compulsive liar, just like Jim Hill. (Heck, I now think that Spirit is actually Jim Hill--they are that much alike with their egos, lies and attitude problems and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That's why the Evil Spirit needs to be banned from this forum pronto. Plus, he is a compulsive liar, just like Jim Hill. (Heck, I now think that Spirit is actually Jim Hill--they are that much alike with their egos, lies and attitude problems and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.)
Phillip, considering this is at least your second account on this forum, perhaps referring to others as liars isn't your best argument....

WDW1974

Oh God, the best excuse for retroactive abortion is still here? Seriously, Phil, you can call me all sorts of awful things and my feelings won't be hurt. I'll feed off of them. But when you say I'm Jim Hill, well, you've gone too damn far.:mad::mad::mad:

Now, go stalk characters and pretend they are real and call anyone who doesn't blindly love everything about Disney all sorts of nasty things.

Oh, and good luck with those Amazons with big feet that you're looking to hook up with on the Twitter. No idea how much laughter and joy your looking for love brought me!:devilish::eek::geek:

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If he was banned, why am I seeing his post? Not that it wasn't entertaining ... well, until he called me Jim Hill. I can take being called just about anything, but not that. Ever. Ever!
A ban does not delete previous posts. It prevents the account being used for any future activity on the forum.

RSoxNo1

As someone that knows both, this is quite amusing. Other than them being polar opposites, you may be on to something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom