Details for the upcoming Be Our Guest Restaurant lunch reservation changes

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
There is tons of availability for March right now! I had options for every day of the last week in March that I checked...
image.jpg

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Impossible.

BOG seats 546 people at once for lunch. Lets say an average of 4 per reservation.
And an average of a seating every 45 minutes. Operating hours are 10:30-2:30. That's 6 seatings(conservatively). That's 819 reservations a day. 819x180 days worth equals 147,420 reservations. You think they made that many reservations in 12 hours?

Nope - I have no idea how she came up with that. I'm just sharing what I was told at the time.

bsmartin2000

Totally forgot about making adr last night (duh) went to work, still did not remember , worked all day and finally on the way home a light goes off! Called myself a few choice words ran in to the computer and scored!!! Adr for 4/28 just when we wanted it. Hope others are as lucky as us!

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Totally forgot about making adr last night (duh) went to work, still did not remember , worked all day and finally on the way home a light goes off! Called myself a few choice words ran in to the computer and scored!!! Adr for 4/28 just when we wanted it. Hope others are as lucky as us!

Congrats!!!!!

hokielutz

My DW found this opinion article about the most overrated things at WDW... which I thought was hilarious given the insane scramble yesterday for ADRs at BOG.

http://www.disneydining.com/top-10-overrated-things-walt-disney-world/

10. Be Our Guest (Magic Kingdom)

"I can hear you screaming at the computer. But, when you consider the difficulty in getting a dinner reservation (often impossible even at 180 days out), and the long line to get in for lunch it is hard to say that the food and experience live up to all of that. There is the FastPass+ option for lunch for onsite guests, so that is a good way to get in to do this. And I do feel that the atmosphere inside is spectacular. The food at dinner I felt was a little too salty, and although I have been a big fan of lunch for several trips our last trip I was disappointed."

BrianV

We felt the food was the best quick service food we'd had in the MK for sure. Maybe not a high bar. Add to that it is a pretty cool interior.

SarahRae

I'm still having problems :banghead: I'm trying to get a lunch for 5 people, May 3-9. Yesterday nothing was coming up, and today the website keeps giving me error messages and kicking me off. The app won't even let me try to find a table. This is so frustrating.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I'm still having problems :banghead: I'm trying to get a lunch for 5 people, May 3-9. Yesterday nothing was coming up, and today the website keeps giving me error messages and kicking me off. The app won't even let me try to find a table. This is so frustrating.
Call...even if you have to wait on hold, you can pass the time doing something other than banging your head against your computer. ;)

SarahRae

Call...even if you have to wait on hold, you can pass the time doing something other than banging your head against your computer. ;)

I can't tie up my phone! I've been playing phone tag with someone who seems to want to hire me, and the last voicemail I told them that I would have my phone beside me all day today. Not Disney's fault, but definitely not helping my stress levels. I'll try to call for a reservation this evening though.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I can't tie up my phone! I've been playing phone tag with someone who seems to want to hire me, and the last voicemail I told them that I would have my phone beside me all day today. Not Disney's fault, but definitely not helping my stress levels. I'll try to call for a reservation this evening though.
I am sure you will have success later tonight when you call. CMs always seem to be able to work through the wonky system. Good luck with the new job possibility!

pobutre

ALERT: I managed to get a lunch reservation so I'm cancelling my reservation for 4pm on March 12 right now. Maybe somebody can go and grab it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom